Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
gustywinds

WTF? No more air containers

20 comments in this topic

Players
440 posts
5,436 battles

The last lot of Fly Strike Win missions didn't give me any air containers and now they have vanished of the store.

I have 2470 Florins and 153 Crowns - just a tiny bit short for Implacable 

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,404 posts
15,382 battles

Hi all,

Unfortunately the WG made "small" mistake - in "Rules of the "Fly! Strike! Win!" Event" :

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/fly-strike-win/

because there is no mention about first 3 weeks - only in "Update 0.8.1: British Squadrons" there is mention of it:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/update-081-british-squadrons/#fsw-event

You will be able to obtain Crowns, Florins, and Air Supply containers as rewards for completing Directives and chains of combat missions only during first three weeks of Update 0.8.1.

Leo "Apollo11"

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,843 posts
Vor 5 Minuten, gustywinds sagte:

The last lot of Fly Strike Win missions didn't give me any air containers

as announced already before the event began, only in the first three weeks you could earn Florins and Crowns

Vor 5 Minuten, gustywinds sagte:

and now they have vanished of the store.

also as announced https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/sales-and-events/premium-shop-march-2019/#air-supply

Zitat
Bundles are available for purchase until Tue. 26 Mar. 06:00 CET (UTC+1) / your local time: Tue. 26 Mar. 06:00

Players
440 posts
5,436 battles
12 minutes ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

Unfortunately the WG made "small" mistake - in "Rules of the "Fly! Strike! Win!" Event" :

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/fly-strike-win/

because there is no mention about first 3 weeks - only in "Update 0.8.1: British Squadrons" there is mention of it:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/update-081-british-squadrons/#fsw-event

Leo "Apollo11"

Thanks. What a pisser. 

Well, I suppose the upside is I can exchange them for 14,776,000 credits if my maths is right. 

So I'll soon have it with XP and credits.

By the way, can you exchange all the items at once rather than 40 at a time? 

[SCRUB]
Players
3,792 posts
17,353 battles
21 minutes ago, gustywinds said:

By the way, can you exchange all the items at once rather than 40 at a time? 

Sadly not .. I had to click a lot of times :cap_fainting:

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,404 posts
15,382 battles

HI all,

1 minute ago, lup3s said:

Sadly not .. I had to click a lot of times :cap_fainting:

I had about 30+ transactions in total (first converting Crowns to Florins and then buying Signals with Florins)... lots and lots of clicking...  :Smile_hiding:

Leo "Apollo11"

Players
440 posts
5,436 battles
1 minute ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

HI all,

I had about 30+ transactions in total (first converting Crowns to Florins and then buying Signals with Florins)... lots and lots of clicking...  :Smile_hiding:

Leo "Apollo11"

Thanks,

Am I right in saying Crowns are going to be automatically converted to Florins after tomorrow?

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
1,958 posts
12,080 battles
Vor 1 Minute, gustywinds sagte:

Thanks,

Am I right in saying Crowns are going to be automatically converted to Florins after tomorrow?

In article is said that this 1:8-conversion will happen with Update 0.8.2 - if it hits this week you are right, if not maybe you are right, too ;-)

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,404 posts
15,382 battles

Hi all,

5 minutes ago, gustywinds said:

Affirmative!

The WoWs  v0.8.2 is scheduled for Thursday...

Leo "Apollo11"

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,843 posts
Vor 1 Minute, Leo_Apollo11 sagte:

The WoWs  v0.8.2 is scheduled for Thursday...

is this confirmed? I know that it should be on this Thursday, four weeks after the last one, but until now there was no article about the new stuff, for example the space game modes. Usually there are several articles before the patchnotes are released (which should come today if the update hits the NA server this Wednesday). And if you have a look into the arsenal, new coupons are announced to come only next week Thursday...

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,404 posts
15,382 battles

Hi all,

24 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

is this confirmed? I know that it should be on this Thursday, four weeks after the last one, but until now there was no article about the new stuff, for example the space game modes. Usually there are several articles before the patchnotes are released (which should come today if the update hits the NA server this Wednesday). And if you have a look into the arsenal, new coupons are announced to come only next week Thursday...

I always use this fan site - it never failed before:

https://www.wows-gamer-blog.com/p/world-of-warships-update-079-global.html

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 1

[BIF]
Players
308 posts
4,611 battles
1 hour ago, gustywinds said:

The last lot of Fly Strike Win missions didn't give me any air containers and now they have vanished of the store.

Couldnt you exchange crowns for florins? You have 153 and 150 is needed if i remember correctly.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,843 posts
Vor 1 Minute, K82J sagte:

Couldnt you exchange crowns for florins? You have 153 and 150 is needed if i remember correctly.

but you cannot exchange single Crowns, you have to do 5 Crowns -> 40 Florins. And even with 3 exchanged Crowns it would be not enough (2470 + 3 x 8 = 2494)

[BIF]
Players
308 posts
4,611 battles
5 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

but you cannot exchange single Crowns, you have to do 5 Crowns -> 40 Florins. And even with 3 exchanged Crowns it would be not enough (2470 + 3 x 8 = 2494)

Thanks for correction, i didnt remembered correctly. Was like a week ago since i checked that tab in Arsenal.:Smile_hiding:

Players
440 posts
5,436 battles
Just now, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

@gustywinds you can exchange 2.000 Doubloons for 50 Crowns in the Arsenal.

These 50 Crowns you can then exchange into Florins.

You are welcome.

Already done that the three times you are allowed.

Beta Tester
3,288 posts
14,084 battles
Just now, gustywinds said:

Lel, you are fucked then, since you can also not do the Exeter container mission anymore. 

[DC_DK]
Players
3,037 posts
31,509 battles
On 3/26/2019 at 10:51 AM, gustywinds said:

You might want to play today got a extra airdrop container.. Don't know why, but you might be lucky

• Cool 1

[KIEL]
Players
13 posts
9,346 battles
On 3/26/2019 at 12:11 PM, gustywinds said:

Wait, so you can only buy the 50 crowns with dubloons three times?! Guess im not getting Implacable then, as im currently 1920 florins short! Worked out if im right (its 2am mind you!) id need to buy 50 crowns 5 times/10,000 dubloons to convert enough florins to get her..good job I read this before I bought some and started converting!!

Sign in to follow this