Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
barbabarba

MM again

10 comments in this topic

Players
24 posts
4,845 battles

I know it will be same MM topic again, but last game. I my team  with average 43% win rate and enemy was all above 50 with 4 above 55% . So to make it simple i don't thing it is so difficult to make proper MM with sufficient  parameters or game designers are all  well below standard and should outsource to  other company.

• Boring 2

[IRON7]
Players
853 posts
812 battles
11 minutes ago, barbabarba said:

my team  with average 43% win rate and enemy was all above 50 with 4 above 55% .

& the MM random battle queue is random. ROFL

• Cool 1

Players
913 posts
9,120 battles
18 minutes ago, barbabarba said:

I my team  with average 43% win rate and enemy was all above 50 with 4 above 55%

Where did you get this info?Did you calculate it yourself or some automatic monitoring thing?

[BLITZ]
Players
2,641 posts
9,896 battles

If you start balancing the matchmaking by winrate, wouldn't everyone get a 50% winrate ultimately?

[CATS]
Players
17,841 posts
11,758 battles
2 minutes ago, barbabarba said:

After battle i toke some time and checked one by one.

20 minutes ago, 159Hunter said:

Global WR / ship WR ?

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
763 posts
32 minutes ago, barbabarba said:

I know it will be same MM topic again, but last game. I my team  with average 43% win rate and enemy was all above 50 with 4 above 55% . So to make it simple i don't thing it is so difficult to make proper MM with sufficient  parameters or game designers are all  well below standard and should outsource to  other company.

Why do you even try to bother with another topic regarding MM?

Rly.

They have stated years ago that randoms are to be randoms.

Either deal with it or move to another game.

Random que, random teams, random MM.

If u want to have it more skilled, play clanwars.

Players
913 posts
9,120 battles
23 minutes ago, barbabarba said:

After battle i toke some time and checked one by one.

Are you sure you did not forget something/Somebody. 43% average, with you in it, would have needed other 11.players averaging 41%.

29 minutes ago, B0Tato said:

If you start balancing the matchmaking by winrate, wouldn't everyone get a 50% winrate ultimately?

Random is essentially notion, not an fact.It is a sum of variables, more variables there is, more "random" something is. 

Hard-coded "Skill-Based MM". Where you match Equally skilled players against eatch other in a same tier and ship class (example: Unicum Tier.X DD is always Matched against Tier.X Unicum DD) and constantly monitor and control it. Then it will result everybody being close do 50%.Because almost all variables would be removed.

Taking some other approach would not. Because, MM can only get players from availabe Random bool of players, there are 12.slots per team (24.per Battle), possible Tier spread of three, four different Ship-classes with different impact and many-many different ships. Meaning that even if, MM has certain rules, MM will still "meet" the notion of "Randomness". Because it has one less varable, it would be slightly less "random".

[RBMF]
516 posts
6,715 battles

Hiya, 

There is already a dedicated thread for discussing anything matchmaking related. 

I'll be locking this thread now.

Regards,

CptMinia