You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
kapnobathrac

ETA on audacious ?

21 comments in this topic

Players
377 posts

Im sure this information is out there somewhere i just couldnt find it for some reason. Would like to sell the tier 4 and 6 for credits and of course be able to do some damage in tier X matches

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

Should be either 28th Mar or 4th Apr, depending on if the PTS3 extended the patch by a week or no

Players
9,816 posts
11,519 battles
Just now, CaptainObvious007 said:

So it will be available soon. That is good. Any idea on how to obtain it? will it be another event thing  or normal grind ? 

Should be normal grind, as next patch is scheduled to be "proper" release of UK CVs

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
41 minutes ago, CaptainObvious007 said:

So it will be available soon. That is good. Any idea on how to obtain it? will it be another event thing  or normal grind ? 

The "event" for getting some of them early - those being t4, 6 and 8 - is already going for this whole patch

It's a tier 10 silver ship, ofc it will be the same normal grind as for every other techtree ship

[OM]
Players
219 posts
10,692 battles

If i not mistaken it is not going to get released in 8.2, it supposed to get ^^Balanced^^ first and then on the live servers

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
4 hours ago, Alelos said:

If i not mistaken it is not going to get released in 8.2, it supposed to get ^^Balanced^^ first and then on the live servers

That would be the premium t8 one, Audacious is the top of the line :Smile-_tongue:

• Cool 1

[OM]
Players
219 posts
10,692 battles
7 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

That would be the premium t8 one, Audacious is the top of the line :Smile-_tongue:

Well, I hope so then. I am enjoying all the cv's at the moment and I am looking forward for the Audacious. Already grinded 150K xp with my Implacable.

[THROW]
Players
865 posts
23,241 battles

this thursday it will be available. the 3rd test phase wont affect it as the fly strike win event ends on the 28th, indicating a patch.

• Cool 1

Players
439 posts
5,436 battles
11 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Yeah, That would be Indomitable, the one that had Flamu snorting with laughter it was so OP

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
6,256 posts
24,133 battles

I cant say I met Audatios-es on live lately so its quite doubtfoull its release ready, by the looks of it we will have to wait until 0.8.3

[THROW]
Players
865 posts
23,241 battles
2 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

I cant say I met Audatios-es on live lately so its quite doubtfoull its release ready, by the looks of it we will have to wait until 0.8.3

they have already said its coming in 8.2

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
6,256 posts
24,133 battles

Wait when do they intend to live test it then?

[DC_DK]
Players
3,037 posts
31,509 battles
1 minute ago, Yedwy said:

• Funny 2

[THROW]
Players
865 posts
23,241 battles
4 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

they have been testing it since it was given to ST and CCs. they are going to balance it once it hits the live server. i think you a mixing up testing and balancing.

Players
3,215 posts
1 hour ago, gustywinds said:

Yeah, That would be Indomitable, the one that had Flamu snorting with laughter it was so OP

This one does look fun, and the sped of those bombers, lol

[ALONE]
Modder
2,133 posts
13,621 battles

As a tester I can say that that vid has not aged well.

After this vid the bombs & the squad-sizes have been nerfed.

I hope she will be balanced before release, as she is basically a faster Inplacable without torps in the last test iteration. :fish_nerv:

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
6 hours ago, gustywinds said:

That vid is already old news. RN CVs have been nerfed since then, afaik quite significantly. Longer bomb fall time, something about torpedoes aswell. I think smaller wing per attack with more attacks per whole squadron, but might be wrong on that one

Beta Tester
1,649 posts
8,138 battles
6 hours ago, Yedwy said:

Didn't you know or did you forget? The live server is the new testserver with the cv rework and all. :cap_old: