You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
H_A_R_L_O_C_K

Exeter Part 4 Step 3 - Object differences between news and in game mission

6 comments in this topic

Question

Players
98 posts

Good morning,

I've found differences between the object descriptions in the Exeter news and in game mission about Exeter part 4 step 3.

In the news, the object is to kill 3 ships in different battles. 

In the in game mission, the object is to kill 3 ships in the same battle.

Why this difference?

Can you arrange the in game mission, to the real expectations from the news?

Best Regards.

exeter fase 4 parte 3 news.jpg

exeter fase 4 parte 3 gioco.jpg

5 answers to this question

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

Seeing how both screenshots are written in Klingon this probably isn't the correct language section where to ask this. Or at least provide a translation if the respective language doesn't have its own section

Players
98 posts
1 ora fa, wilkatis_LV ha scritto:

Seeing how both screenshots are written in Klingon this probably isn't the correct language section where to ask this. Or at least provide a translation if the respective language doesn't have its own section

Hi Mr. Klingon, i’m sorry but I live in Italy and I read the news in Italian and I play the game in Italian too :cap_haloween:

Anyway, if you read the news about the object and your related in game mission, you will find that in the news you will asked to kill 3 ships in total during different battles, in the in game mission instead, 3 ships must be killedin the same battle. That is the discrepancy. Thank you for your attention :cap_wander_2:

Players
98 posts
1 ora fa, ulysses_nemo ha scritto:

It's 3 kills in one battle. The last part of those missions is harder than the previous ones.

Already know that, the problem is that in the March news there was written 3 cumulative kills instead ....

Players
502 posts
13,517 battles
45 minutes ago, H_A_R_L_O_C_K said:

Already know that, the problem is that in the March news there was written 3 cumulative kills instead ....

They often do those mistakes. That's why you always have to double check with the in-game mission.

• Funny 1