Jump to content
Armory Maintenance - 30.11.2021 04:00 UTC Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

Statistical analysis: Container gathering for 1 year by normal playing!

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,572 posts
21,406 battles

Hi all,

 

Statistical analysis: Container gathering for 1 year by normal playing!

 

 

For long long time I am using most excellent program "MxStat":

 

0ecd1d2da803a1cf0609741f532e5722.png

 

https://wows.mv-smirnov.org/en/mxstat/

 

that enables various interesting statistical analysis of you WoWs!

 

 

Analysis of 1 year Container gathering by normal playing:

 

Time frame: 2018/3/23 - 2019/3/23

Number of "Random battles" played: 2185 (= 5,99 per day)

Number of "Regular container" collected via normal gameplay: 574 (=1,57 per day)

Number of "Super container" collected via normal gameplay: 6 (1,04% per "Regular container")

 

I was picking "More Signals and Camouflages" for first 244 "Regular containers" and when "More Resources" become available I exclusively used only them (333).

 

Please note that I broke my leg in the spring 2018 and was at home immobilized for almost 2 months - thus the higher than usual number of battles played! :Smile_hiding:

 

 

Dates of "Super containers":

 

2018/04/08
2018/04/21 (37 "Regular containers" since last "Super container")
2018/06/01 (90 "Regular containers" since last "Super container")
2018/09/27 (173 "Regular containers" since last "Super container")
2018/10/01 (8 "Regular containers" since last "Super container")
2019/01/16 (171 "Regular containers" since last "Super container")

 

I am currently 75 "Regular containers" since last "Super container" (i.e. since 2019/01/16)

 

 

Contents of "Super containers":

 

2018/04/08 = 7 Days "Premium Account"
2018/04/21 = 7 Days "Premium Account"
2018/06/01 = 25x Dragon Special Signal

2018/09/27 = 100x Victor Lima Signal

2018/10/01 = 100x India X-Ray Signal
2019/01/16 = 100x India X-Ray Signal

 

 

Conclusion:

 

  • The "Super Container" is very very rare
  • Content of the "Super Container" is (for most cases) 100% underwhelming... :Smile_sad:

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

  • Cool 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NEXT]
Players
33,090 posts
16,604 battles

I can tell you that "Try you luck" at least doubles if not triples your chance for a supercontainer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,572 posts
21,406 battles

Hi all,

 

2 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

I can tell you that "Try you luck" at least doubles if not triples your chance for a supercontainer.

 

I was using the "Try Your Luck!" until they heavily nerfed it... it is simply not worth it nowadays... :Smile-angry:

 

IMHO the only choice nowadays is the "More Resources"... :Smile_coin:

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-FC-]
Players
345 posts
12,858 battles

To be fair - I have never had to buy any signals or cammos, and I have earnt a free Missouri and a free Jean Bart, so in my opinion whilst I understand the feeling of being underwhelmed by supercontainers, overall I think WG have done a pretty good job on containers and I am happy with them as they are.  Nice to get some rewards from playing and doing well in battles. 

 

Now, in case you think that I am a WG fan-boy, don't get me started on the CV rework cluster-[edited]...

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[H_FAN]
Players
2,926 posts
51,596 battles
27 minutes ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

Everything....

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

Interesting as usual Leo!

I really thank you for all your efforts. I made statistics during my first two years and now I simply do not have the time (inspiration) to catch up even though I write it down in a Warship diary book all containers together with all events.

But as many of you I used TYL until the arrival of More resources.

 

But so much I can say : I have played for 3 containers most days. If I look at my old figures and I did also divide them between various nerfs/changes to containers as i did write every containers content.

- 0.6.1 13 SC in 327 the flag rewards was 250 then. 

0.6.1(2?) -  0.6.8 20 in 448 Mixed. No ships etc in either

After this I have recieved X number but I guess its around 2 %. In these stats above no supercontainers as presents or  missions in campaigns are counted.

 

But I have been lucky with ships lately, got Massachusetts late last year (only dropable ship, had the rest) and now recently Mutsu which i recieved doubloons for.

In the Halsey campaign i think it was i got DeGrasse which was also given out as doubloons but you recieved the captains ofc. So all together 3 ships but bear in mind that I have almost max number

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,572 posts
21,406 battles

Hi all,

 

4 hours ago, Gnirf said:

Interesting as usual Leo!

I really thank you for all your efforts. I made statistics during my first two years and now I simply do not have the time (inspiration) to catch up even though I write it down in a Warship diary book all containers together with all events.

But as many of you I used TYL until the arrival of More resources.

 

But so much I can say : I have played for 3 containers most days. If I look at my old figures and I did also divide them between various nerfs/changes to containers as i did write every containers content.

- 0.6.1 13 SC in 327 the flag rewards was 250 then. 

0.6.1(2?) -  0.6.8 20 in 448 Mixed. No ships etc in either

After this I have recieved X number but I guess its around 2 %. In these stats above no supercontainers as presents or  missions in campaigns are counted.

 

But I have been lucky with ships lately, got Massachusetts late last year (only dropable ship, had the rest) and now recently Mutsu which i recieved doubloons for.

In the Halsey campaign i think it was i got DeGrasse which was also given out as doubloons but you recieved the captains ofc. So all together 3 ships but bear in mind that I have almost max number

 

I used to have manual track (via Excel) but then I discovered the "MxStats" and never looked back... it is GREAT tool... I wholeheartedly recommend it...:Smile_great:

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,118 posts
5 hours ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

 

Statistical analysis: Container gathering for 1 year by normal playing!

 

 

For long long time I am using most excellent program "MxStat":

 

0ecd1d2da803a1cf0609741f532e5722.png

 

https://wows.mv-smirnov.org/en/mxstat/

 

that enables various interesting statistical analysis of you WoWs!

 

 

Analysis of 1 year Container gathering by normal playing:

 

Time frame: 2018/3/23 - 2019/3/23

Number of "Random battles" played: 2185 (= 5,99 per day)

Number of "Regular container" collected via normal gameplay: 574 (=1,57 per day)

Number of "Super container" collected via normal gameplay: 6 (1,04% per "Regular container")

 

I was picking "More Signals and Camouflages" for first 244 "Regular containers" and when "More Resources" become available I exclusively used only them (333).

 

Please note that I broke my leg in the spring 2018 and was at home immobilized for almost 2 months - thus the higher than usual number of battles played! :Smile_hiding:

 

 

Dates of "Super containers":

 

2018/04/08
2018/04/21 (37 "Regular containers" since last "Super container")
2018/06/01 (90 "Regular containers" since last "Super container")
2018/09/27 (173 "Regular containers" since last "Super container")
2018/10/01 (8 "Regular containers" since last "Super container")
2019/01/16 (171 "Regular containers" since last "Super container")

 

I am currently 75 "Regular containers" since last "Super container" (i.e. since 2019/01/16)

 

 

Contents of "Super containers":

 

2018/04/08 = 7 Days "Premium Account"
2018/04/21 = 7 Days "Premium Account"
2018/06/01 = 25x Dragon Special Signal

2018/09/27 = 100x Victor Lima Signal

2018/10/01 = 100x India X-Ray Signal
2019/01/16 = 100x India X-Ray Signal

 

 

Conclusion:

 

  • The "Super Container" is very very rare
  • Content of the "Super Container" is (for most cases) 100% underwhelming... :Smile_sad:

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

I'm in the one every 150+ category prob and the best I got was flags the one time I got it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×