You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
tobbeb17

CV Rework Suck

6 comments in this topic

[SFD]
Players
118 posts

war gaming We have to fix this big problem with aircraft carrier right now sucking it to play aircraft carrier.
To begin with, fix the bug that causes the aircraft carrier to go backwards instead of forward.

The anti is the guns are too good

And the rocket plan is for bad accuracy.

As you can see this clip, it is completely impossible if you are lucky enough to kill a dd but the old cvl before you could cross drip Torpedo which made it almost impossible for a dd to do
. Vau gaming fix this on the glue otherwise I have to sell all my aircraft carrier It is not fun to play aircraft carrier anymore.

NOTE I am no super good aircraft carrier players have not said it nor I played pretty much He goes with the old kind of aircraft carrier which I thought was better but needed to be balanced.

It should be fun to play a type of boat in the game otherwise you can shoot in that
Ask for how slow for poor English language

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMgTymeAQXA&feature=youtu.be

• Cool 1
  • Boring 3

[NWP]
Players
1,584 posts
10,610 battles
1 minute ago, tobbeb17 said:

war gaming We have to fix this big problem with aircraft carrier right now sucking it to play aircraft carrier.
To begin with, fix the bug that causes the aircraft carrier to go backwards instead of forward.

The anti is the guns are too good

And the rocket plan is for bad accuracy.

As you can see this clip, it is completely impossible if you are lucky enough to kill a dd but the old cvl before you could cross drip Torpedo which made it almost impossible for a dd to do
. Vau gaming fix this on the glue otherwise I have to sell all my aircraft carrier It is not fun to play aircraft carrier anymore.

NOTE I am no super good aircraft carrier players have not said it nor I played pretty much He goes with the old kind of aircraft carrier which I thought was better but needed to be balanced.

It should be fun to play a type of boat in the game otherwise you can shoot in that
Ask for how slow for poor English language

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMgTymeAQXA&feature=youtu.be

89745997-C77B-401C-BA49-81E09604AA3B.jpeg

[BLUMR]
Beta Tester
839 posts
8,213 battles

CVs are not gunboats where you can just turn the guns and fire immediately, you have to think a bit, plan and execute the attack. I saw a lot of rushed attacks that would explain your problem with accuracy.

Did you by any chance free XP your way to tier 10 or if you had them already you decided to jump into tier 10 before even learning how to play the reworked CVs?

[4_0_4]
Players
5,461 posts
11,647 battles

You can't just brute force your way into multiple ships.

[SCRUB]
Players
3,208 posts
8,367 battles

I like the new CV gameplay .... in general. Far better than RTS where i sucked.

True ... the dive bomber accuracy is bad ... same for the rocket planes (talking only about Saipan, no experience with any other CV).

But it is workable. Like most people said ... some ships you just can not touch. And RNG is the one shuffling fires and floodings. Plan and use minimap. If you hate them play something else.