You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
H_A_R_L_O_C_K

Ignored list

35 comments in this topic

Players
98 posts

HI, actually in this game, when you put someone in the ignored list, this one will not be able to chat with you in the port, and anything else. Why? In world of thanks for example, it is not the same.

Well actually: if i put someone in the ignored list, i mean i want to ignore him/her for ever! 

I pay for this game a premium account, and  if i put someone in the ignored list, I DON'T WANT TO MEET THEM AGAIN, in battle chat, or in my team, wathever..... 

Is it this to much difficult to do?

• Funny 3
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 5

[NWP]
Players
2,625 posts
16,245 battles

Yeah, let's ignore all players better than yourself so you can't meet them ingame anymore... see how flawed that would be?

• Cool 4

[-MM]
[-MM]
Players
569 posts
12,043 battles

Unrealistic. If that would work you just could ignore every good player you encounter. Also if everyone would do that, MM would never get a full game.

Learn to get along with other people or play PVE.

• Cool 2

[FABER]
[FABER]
Players
617 posts
6,307 battles
17 minuti fa, 159Hunter ha scritto:

Yeah, let's ignore all players better than yourself so you can't meet them ingame anymore... see how flawed that would be?

I could also ignore every 40% win rate potato and have only unicums on my team :cap_book:

• Funny 1

Players
98 posts
18 minuti fa, 159Hunter ha scritto:

Hi, thx for answer, ignoring players in my case, does not depend by the ability of the player. So this is not the case. Thank you

• Bad 1

[SHAFT]
Players
9,460 posts
8,816 battles
Just now, H_A_R_L_O_C_K said:

Hi, thx for answer, ignoring players in my case, does not depend by the ability of the player. So this is not the case. Thank you

But if ignore would work like the way you propose, then every other player could still abuse it. ONly if you wouldnt ignore good/bad players, doesnt mean that others wouldnt do it...

I would definetely block those potatoes that basicly dont play the game but are going for cruiseship-simulator instead :cap_fainting::Smile_hiding:

• Cool 2

[FABER]
[FABER]
Players
617 posts
6,307 battles
2 minuti fa, H_A_R_L_O_C_K ha scritto:

But it could be if you introduce this mechanic: nothing will prevent people from abusing it.

Players
98 posts
Proprio ora, DFens_666 ha scritto:

But if ignore would work like the way you propose, then every other player could still abuse it. ONly if you wouldnt ignore good/bad players, doesnt mean that others wouldnt do it...

I would definetely block those potatoes that basicly dont play the game but are going for cruiseship-simulator instead :cap_fainting::Smile_hiding:

thx again, well maybe WG could find a good way to different type of blocking someone :Smile-_tongue:

Players
98 posts
1 minuto fa, Bics93 ha scritto:

But it could be if you introduce this mechanic: nothing will prevent people from abusing it.

Well actually you can put 7 and not more flag to good/bad players as you like, but do  you think this works good? I don't think so....

[FABER]
[FABER]
Players
617 posts
6,307 battles
Proprio ora, H_A_R_L_O_C_K ha scritto:

Well actually you can put 7 and not more flag to good/bad players as you like, but do  you think this works good? I don't think so....

You mean reports? I can report/compliment 9 players because I’ve more than 100 karma, does karma also increase your ignored list? Mine is empty actually... 

Players
98 posts
1 minuto fa, Bics93 ha scritto:

You mean reports? I can report/compliment 9 players because I’ve more than 100 karma, does karma also increase your ignored list? Mine is empty actually... 

Yes sorry reports, well my compliments, i understood who have 100 karma have different treatment :Smile_bajan2:

Players
922 posts
13,030 battles
1 hour ago, H_A_R_L_O_C_K said:

Yes sorry reports, well my compliments, i understood who have 100 karma have different treatment :Smile_bajan2:

Once you get to 20 internet points you can send an additional report and compliment each day. Then another for every 30 internet points.

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Update_0.6.6

Players
98 posts
3 ore fa, ZoidFile ha scritto:

Unrealistic. If that would work you just could ignore every good player you encounter. Also if everyone would do that, MM would never get a full game.

Learn to get along with other people or play PVE.

Learn to get alone with other people?

thanks for your message Mr. Gandhi :fish_happy:

Players
98 posts
1 ora fa, 159Hunter ha scritto:

If other ppl annoy you, pretty sure there's a mod that disables chat.

Thx for your answer, I confess I thought about it, but unfortunately sometimes chat is good for game team strat:fish_nerv:egy 

• Funny 1

[RONIN]
Players
1,662 posts
8,568 battles
4 hours ago, H_A_R_L_O_C_K said:

HI, actually in this game, when you put someone in the ignored list, this one will not be able to chat with you in the port, and anything else. Why? In world of thanks for example, it is not the same.

Well actually: if i put someone in the ignored list, i mean i want to ignore him/her for ever! 

I pay for this game a premium account, and  if i put someone in the ignored list, I DON'T WANT TO MEET THEM AGAIN, in battle chat, or in my team, wathever..... 

Is it this to much difficult to do?

We meet again

[OM]
Players
219 posts
10,687 battles
18 hours ago, H_A_R_L_O_C_K said:

Nobody asked for your money for a F2P game and demand thinks from developers.

• Cool 1

[OM]
Players
219 posts
10,687 battles
1 minute ago, H_A_R_L_O_C_K said:

Thanks Your Onor :cap_wander:

You are welcome

[RONIN]
Players
1,662 posts
8,568 battles
5 hours ago, H_A_R_L_O_C_K said:

:Smile_hiding:

You know you can ignore people in game chat too right ??

Players
98 posts
8 minuti fa, ___V_E_N_O_M___ ha scritto:

You know you can ignore people in game chat too right ??

Do you mean put them in ignore list during game? If this, you will continue reading the messages during game ... 

[BBMM]
Players
5,764 posts
7,316 battles
7 minutes ago, H_A_R_L_O_C_K said:

Do you mean put them in ignore list during game? If this, you will continue reading the messages during game ... 

Usually I do not read them anyway... mostluy full of:

• A-line sailing BBs that want you to spot (and then they miss);
  • dead guys (potato BBs) yelling their (bad) advice;
  • people calling names because other people refuse to do what they wil not do themselves...

Is there an option to put chat off completely? :Smile_trollface:

Players
98 posts
15 minuti fa, BLUB__BLUB ha scritto:

Usually I do not read them anyway... mostluy full of:

• A-line sailing BBs that want you to spot (and then they miss);
  • dead guys (potato BBs) yelling their (bad) advice;
  • people calling names because other people refuse to do what they wil not do themselves...

Is there an option to put chat off completely? :Smile_trollface:

There is not unfortunately by the game, only by mods I suppose. :crab: