Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
adrihousemusic

I need attention from the marketing team

5 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
2,262 battles

Good evening, my name is Adrian I am writing to you to tell you the following, we are now a clan called [LDS] Our leader (Zork_M) was submitted this week to a dangerous operation of his ropes and now he must be a month without being able to speak, As usual, he is down, but he always asks us tomorrow if we miss a few games? my question is the next I know that your department chooses or selects people to try boats for days, he was excited about the new Russian battleships and my question would be if you could equip him with that selection and lend him for days, for example Kreml for him to enjoy them. days that you consider appropriate to him would make you very happy ... thank you very much for your attention I hope you can help me a greeting.

• Funny 1

[-AP-]
Players
3,155 posts
8,096 battles

After reading this font, i now need an eye operation, could i also get those ships?

/jk

Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

Oh look, he speaks in some kind of Klingon now. Isn't that cute?

Also - I got a bruise on my arm, can I get Russian BBs too?

Players
514 posts
5,362 battles

Well, that escalated quickly. :cap_fainting:

Player had vocal cord surgery, and he wants to gift him a loan of supertest ships.

Members point out it's a bit too much, and he goes on a tirade in Spanish instantly.

Oh well...

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,549 posts
14,900 battles

Goodmorning,

First of all, this forum is no place to look for some freebies for your recently operated boss.

More so, Gameplay section is even worse.

And insulting people in another language in english section is another double violation.

So... naturally.. this thread will be locked.

Please tell your boss get well soon, and go open a ticket in costumer support If you really think your request is reasonable.

Gd'day

Excavatus

• Cool 3