womble_warrior

looking for clanmates to div up with

6 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
1,711 battles

Hi

Had an account for a long time but only just started playing regularly a few months ago.

Since Ive come back I think Ive had some decent stats but playing solo all the time is getting old.

Looking for an active clan that will have divisions running regularily.

At the moment tier 7 my highest if you dont count the Missouri.  5 xmas crates, please dont hate me :)

Anyone looking for a regular player that like a bit of banter?

Womble

[RYLNV]
[RYLNV]
Players
16 posts
7,683 battles
5 hours ago, womble_warrior said:

Hi

Had an account for a long time but only just started playing regularly a few months ago.

Since Ive come back I think Ive had some decent stats but playing solo all the time is getting old.

At the moment tier 7 my highest if you dont count the Missouri.  5 xmas crates, please dont hate me :)

Womble

We are currently looking to expand our clan and would like to hear from you if the following terms apply:

- You are over the age of 18+

- You are active on World of Warships

- Have TeamSpeak

- Are looking to take part in Clan Battles

- Have a good sense of Humour

- English Speaking Only

We currently have a small clan base size where most of our members are from within the UK but we do also have members within the EU from various countries.

If you love to play World of Warships and want to have a good bit of fun and up for a laugh then please get in touch, We would love to hear from you!

Beta Tester
44 posts
6,035 battles

English speaking clan, teamspeak 3, Open minded, People from all over the world, Taking people for  Clan battles and people who just want to play with others,  3000 people spread over 20 plus games check out   clanaod.net  

[TB-PF]
[TB-PF]
Players
76 posts
8,889 battles

Hi , we are recruting new members! we are a multinational clan with players all over EU ! come join us for some clan bonuses ! your only comitment is to connect to discord ( chat app ) and be responsive to chat and banter on discord ! if this invite caught your attention please give me a chat on discord or this chat box and we will talk more ! this is our discord adress ->https://discord.gg/nQTgcJS

[XTREM]
Players
53 posts
6,825 battles
On 3/23/2019 at 3:45 AM, womble_warrior said:

Hi

Womble

Hey Womble,

we are OLEUM, a clan thats active in clan battles and recruiting.

what are we looking for?

players that want to play and have fun, no strings attached.

you dont have to be there for clan battles, but its more fun to play in team.

if you are interested. let me know.

kind regards, kristofdp