You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
sgtmarple

STRING of AFK

5 comments in this topic

Players
202 posts
1,005 battles

In the last 15 matches I've played I had like 6 matches with at least one player being AFK. Seriously, I'd rather have bad players than AFK players. What happends if you are AFK? What is the punishment? Do you turn pink? Or do you loose just a [edited]Karma point nobody gives a crap about? Played 4 games and in two I encountered the same player being AFK? Why the [edited]do I even care reporting these *edit*

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
13,772 posts
19,462 battles

You turn pink first as a warning. If you do it again while pink you turn orange and have to spend time in coop.

Players
3,295 posts
14,054 battles

I’d rather have the AFK’s over half the potato’s I get. They stay at the back protected and if they live don’t cost the team points by YOLOING and dying early doors. Just saying.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

1st point that happens is that AFKs XP and credits are set to 0. Add in the "service cost" of every battle and that's a 0 XP negative credits battle.

Fun fact: if you die before "completing" the AFK check - like the "move X distance" one by getting devstruck, you can still get treated as AFK :Smile_trollface:

1st offense is a pink warning, repeat offense within a few games = orange punishment and locked to co-op games.

Most of the time these days AFKs are likely to be people stuck in loading screen without any idea how to get around it. Bugs ahoy!

• Cool 2

Moderator, Players
1,208 posts
8,496 battles

Hello.

Seeing how this thread is negative and nonconstructive I'll be locking it now.

Regards,

CptMinia

• Boring 1
  • Bad 2