Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
artistar

Is Exeters Last Stand, Part 4 -1 Available to Co-Op?

8 comments in this topic

Question

Players
33 posts
15,648 battles

Is Exeters Last Stand, Part 4 -1 Available to Co-Op? The reason I ask, is because, on the Net it states it is available to :Random, Co-Op and Ranked battles, yet on the game, all that's suggested are the Co-Op and Ranked? Thank you.

7 answers to this question

[PUPSI]
Privateer
7,544 posts
Vor 4 Minuten, artistar sagte:

Is Exeters Last Stand, Part 4 -1 Available to Co-Op? The reason I ask, is because, on the Net it states it is available to :Random, Co-Op and Ranked battles, yet on the game, all that's suggested are the Co-Op and Ranked? Thank you.

• Angry 1

Players
33 posts
15,648 battles

Sorry, didn't search. In  a hurry.

So what does Wargaming say about this apparent faux pas? More importantly, what do they plan to do, to fix it?

[T-N-T]
Players
2,604 posts
11,924 battles
11 minutes ago, artistar said:

Sorry, didn't search. In  a hurry.

So what does Wargaming say about this apparent faux pas? More importantly, what do they plan to do, to fix it?

Nothing to fix. No achievements can currently be gotten in Coop anyway.

Players
33 posts
15,648 battles
48 minutes ago, Toivia said:

Nothing to fix. No achievements can currently be gotten in Coop anyway.

This being so, their info on the Web is wrong. The least they could do is to take out  part 4.1, or face a torrent of angry players......and rightly so.

[T-N-T]
Players
2,604 posts
11,924 battles

Seriousy?

It doesn't matter at all whether Coop is mentioned or not in the prerequisites. If people planned to complete 4-1 in Coop, they're idiots.

Sure, 4-1 is annoying (along with 1-1 that also basically requires Random), but it was known a month in advance. Any fault is on the part of players here.

Players
33 posts
15,648 battles

The only idiot is you, believing a bolshie response will frighten/put us in our place. The ONUS is upon Wargaming, to provide correct and relevant information, via their website at least, which they've had 3 weeks to do  and have failed in this instance.  Toivia, I appreciate information which is given without insults; if you're officialy a member of the Wargaming team, then you NEED to learn some manners, however, since I don't beleve any of their team would be so crass, I say CAN IT!.

• Funny 1

[T-N-T]
Players
2,604 posts
11,924 battles

This just won't stop amazing me.

You ask for correct and relevant information? Well both saying "Get 7 achievements in coop, ranked and random battles" and "Get 7 achievements in ranked and random battles" is relevant and the same. As I keep repeating over and over.

And as much as I hate WG's stupidity (no, I'm not part of them, thank gods), this is such an idiocy. Yeah, let's annoy WG over this instead of the fucked up MM, broken CV class and many more game problems. :Smile_facepalm:

Sign in to follow this