6 comments in this topic

Question

Beta Tester
13 posts
853 battles

Hi

do they make new operations from time to time? I like them quite a bit, but when you have five stars on one, there realy is no point i doing it again. So how does this work? I can understand that getting all the rewards repetadly would be kind of much, but I would realy like to have an incentive to play them again. I still have a few of them to complete of course.

thanks😊

5 answers to this question

WG Staff
2,392 posts
4,270 battles
On 3/22/2019 at 12:55 PM, his_dudenes said:

Hi

do they make new operations from time to time? I like them quite a bit, but when you have five stars on one, there realy is no point i doing it again. So how does this work? I can understand that getting all the rewards repetadly would be kind of much, but I would realy like to have an incentive to play them again. I still have a few of them to complete of course.

thanks😊

Yes we are! Unfortunately right now we have some more urgent stuff to finish polishing *wink* CVs *wink wink*. Once we will do it we will adjust them for some of the operations as well and most likely add more in the future.

• Cool 3

Beta Tester
13 posts
853 battles

Thx, I realise that they are good for credits and xp, but I seem to get more of that in randoms... 

might be that I suck in operations of course, and that may be the reason I make more in randoms... still like them though for variation. 

Good to hear they make new ones then😊

• Cool 1

[SM0KE]
Players
5,424 posts
13,375 battles
1 hour ago, his_dudenes said:

do they make new operations from time to time?

There are also several Operations that are 'on hiatus' whilst WG work out how to teach the bots to CV; several of them bear repeat play-throughs (or did, in their old incarnations).

The main reason to keep playing Ops after you've five-starred them (in my view) is to provide a bit of variety; if you're a PvE main, they do also provide better rewards than coop usually does too. When missions allow Ops, they're a good place to score plenty of ship kills, and damage too - stuff like that.

• Cool 2

Players
31 posts

WG once you get time to focus on Operations I would love to see the below:

• Operation for each Tier of Ships
  • Normal mode as it currently stands with static spawn points
  • Hard Mode with more ships and variable spawn points
  • Big Ask: Progression Operations which mean you have to have completed a previous Op 5 stars to move on to the next, end goal is to obtain a Legendary Item. 
  • Big Ask: Large Raid style missions that require Clans to deal with multiple events within one operation. So for example the fleet would need to coordinate (CLANS) and send the appropriate ships to deal with each event.

Apart from the ongoing toxic chat in Randoms its a great Game.

CaptainCrumpet