Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Yaskaraxx

Patches...which ya choose?

7 comments in this topic

[N3XUS]
Players
1,101 posts
23,878 battles

...i have great emblem (highest, was difficult ta get it, PanAsian highest)...but..still...wondering, which ta use, Dasha is so great (i have patches of Dasha in it!!)....kind of figure, i now go for Dasha-patches now, so much like our great Dasha!!!...yeah, as from now Dasha is on me ships now, the colors, the patch!!!

so, what yr fav patch???

[N3XUS]
Players
1,101 posts
23,878 battles
2 hours ago, SirAmra said:

The one I'm using now

you have very nice patch, yes, how does it work, i mean for us, the human species: we like something and then we get it. i had PanAsian highest emblem (ahh, was difficult ta get that one!, yeah...so nice an emblem, the swords in it, nice, kind of my own playing-style representing)...but i also had the great Dasha patches...and Dasha I so much like much, so i now went with great Dasha patch (the one i have now) I saw many great patches, one was with "seagull having catched 5x fishes"...so creative!, so great! so great creativity. That will be my next patch: the Seagull having catched 5x fishes (so amazing creative great!!!) and for time being i stay with me great Dasha patch, = great!

[N3XUS]
Players
1,101 posts
23,878 battles
1 hour ago, CptBarney said:

Moine

?????...ya have ta choose for patch reflecting yr playing style, so yr ships have spirit(!!!) while randoms battles!!! So, choose one! Sir Amra did well, why cannot you, pick yr patch (suited to you!...yr playstyle....get the SPIRIT back on yr ships in randoms!!!!...KOHAI...do it and do it NOW!!!! SENPAI speaking here!!!...yeah???...ok!!!:cat_cool:

[BONI]
Players
1,346 posts
14,104 battles

I'd like that energy shield patch from Space Battles, but trying to hunt down Z-52s is already highly irritating and I'm only 1 kill in. I hope it drops in containers later.

Sign in to follow this