bert1912

Some suggestions

8 comments in this topic

[-TFD-]
Players
8 posts
6,771 battles

As this game is developing, I have some suggestions for this game

Let me first explain the situation, been playing this game since October '17,  since then I invested a lot of time and money into what was a great game for me. But lately, the game has been letting me down. That's why I'm going to put some suggestions here

1a) Fix the matchmaking: -2/+2 is just ridiculous, you can argue that you can make some great plays and what not, but if you play let's say 10 T8 games and 8/10 you get matched with T10 and 1/10 you get matched with T9 and 1/10 you get matched with T7 it's not fun when your grinding

1b) Fix the matcmaking: I think the community wouldn't mind waiting a litle longer to get in a fun matchup then in a match were the matchmaker took like 3 seconds and put you in the worst matchup ever (limit radars to max 3 to 3 per game, limit DD to 3 per game)

2) Fix divisions: taking 3 of the same (mostly overpowered ships) for example 3 Belfast's, 3 Atlanta's, 3 Alaska's together in a division shouldn't be acceptable
3) Fix the overpen's: a few patches ago something definitely changed and you get way more overpen's on broadside ships for some reason

4) Fix the map's: diagonal maps are stupid, you can't properly kite on them, they only encourage camping around the middle objective

5) Fix the german bb line: dispersion on the Gneisenau and Friedrich Der Grosse is just wrong

6) CV in CB: the tactics are very very limited, camping with moskva's, DM's, Stalin and Salem and so on is gone and so much other stuff about it is wrong

7) Fix the penatrations without damage: they should do minimal damage, imagine in war your'e shooting a ship and you hit it and it does simply nothing LOL just ridiculous

I have no fun in playing this game at the moment, maybe in a few months it will get better who knows, taking a brake from randoms for sure, would like to play upcoming CB season maybe but with the CV's in it, strongly considering that as well

bert1912

PS: feel free to argue about those things in the comments :)

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
26,218 posts
14,123 battles
  1. Adapt
  2. Be glad, with a balanced setup these divisions would be more dangerous, taking threetimes the same ship makes you dependent to your team
  3. Nothing changed
  4. Adapt
  5. These are two ships. The line is fine. FdG is a bit weak.
  6. Camping gone and that is bad?
  7. It would be nice when all parts of a ship were part of the ship HP

[-TFD-]
Players
8 posts
6,771 battles
9 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:
  1. Adapt
  2. Be glad, with a balanced setup these divisions would be more dangerous, taking threetimes the same ship makes you dependent to your team
  3. Nothing changed
  4. Adapt
  5. These are two ships. The line is fine. FdG is a bit weak.
  6. Camping gone and that is bad?
  7. It would be nice when all parts of a ship were part of the ship HP

1 and 4: I adapted to them for sure but it's just not funny to be in, for example, T8 dd in a full T10 matchup with 4 or 5 radars, what do you do? get 1000 base experience from 100K spotting damage and that's all? That encourages to keep playing for sure

3: okay strange

5: yeah okay, I agree with the FdG

6: Yeah camping with a DM or Moskva is kinda part of the tactic of defending or attacking in CB, now with the cv's the teams are going to be one or maybe 2 blobs of ships that are just gonna stay together, what results in no crossfire, no surprises, everything is just gone

7: indeed

[CATS]
Players
26,218 posts
14,123 battles

Under 4 you complain about camping and under 6 you are missing it...

A more dynamic playstile thanks to CV will bring new life to CB. And there is a good chance WG will increase the teamsize.

• Bad 1

[-TFD-]
Players
8 posts
6,771 battles

Yeah but there's a difference in random and CB for me, don't know how you think about it

More dynamic? I don't think that way about it but if you think like that, that's fine for me

Players
2,832 posts
52 minutes ago, bert1912 said:

As this game is developing, I have some suggestions for this game

Let me first explain the situation, been playing this game since October '17,  since then I invested a lot of time and money into what was a great game for me. But lately, the game has been letting me down. That's why I'm going to put some suggestions here

1a) Fix the matchmaking: -2/+2 is just ridiculous, you can argue that you can make some great plays and what not, but if you play let's say 10 T8 games and 8/10 you get matched with T10 and 1/10 you get matched with T9 and 1/10 you get matched with T7 it's not fun when your grinding

1b) Fix the matcmaking: I think the community wouldn't mind waiting a litle longer to get in a fun matchup then in a match were the matchmaker took like 3 seconds and put you in the worst matchup ever (limit radars to max 3 to 3 per game, limit DD to 3 per game)

2) Fix divisions: taking 3 of the same (mostly overpowered ships) for example 3 Belfast's, 3 Atlanta's, 3 Alaska's together in a division shouldn't be acceptable
3) Fix the overpen's: a few patches ago something definitely changed and you get way more overpen's on broadside ships for some reason

4) Fix the map's: diagonal maps are stupid, you can't properly kite on them, they only encourage camping around the middle objective

5) Fix the german bb line: dispersion on the Gneisenau and Friedrich Der Grosse is just wrong

6) CV in CB: the tactics are very very limited, camping with moskva's, DM's, Stalin and Salem and so on is gone and so much other stuff about it is wrong

7) Fix the penatrations without damage: they should do minimal damage, imagine in war your'e shooting a ship and you hit it and it does simply nothing LOL just ridiculous

I have no fun in playing this game at the moment, maybe in a few months it will get better who knows, taking a brake from randoms for sure, would like to play upcoming CB season maybe but with the CV's in it, strongly considering that as well

bert1912

PS: feel free to argue about those things in the comments :)

I agree with everything you said

• Cool 1

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
1,236 posts
6,378 battles

1. They buffed the awards for fighting higher tiers recently. IMO it is not the 2/2 that is bad, but having a little amount of T8s against mostly T10s / T9s. IMO a match should mostly consist out of bottom tiers; and/or equal amount of middle tiers, and only a few top tiers. 
2. Having three OP ships in a division doesn't make the division OP. There are better divisions you can form by having 3 different ships. So what Pete said.
3. Shooting at broadside ships always gives the biggest chance on over penetrations, besides from shooting at the hull. This didn't really change. Do you have an example, so that we can through the over penetration mechanics?
4. It is fun to have some different maps. 
5. Gneisenau has already really good armour, plus she gets torpedoes for up close. Lets not forget that she has 15 inch guns with which she can overmatch the bows of most ships at her tier. FDG got recently buffed. That ship is just as strong as the other tier 9 battleships now.
6. It was a test. I doubt we will see them soon in CBs, on the other hand you never know with WG.
7. It is. 

• Cool 1

[-TFD-]
Players
8 posts
6,771 battles
4 hours ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

1. They buffed the awards for fighting higher tiers recently. IMO it is not the 2/2 that is bad, but having a little amount of T8s against mostly T10s / T9s. IMO a match should mostly consist out of bottom tiers; and/or equal amount of middle tiers, and only a few top tiers. 
2. Having three OP ships in a division doesn't make the division OP. There are better divisions you can form by having 3 different ships. So what Pete said.
3. Shooting at broadside ships always gives the biggest chance on over penetrations, besides from shooting at the hull. This didn't really change. Do you have an example, so that we can through the over penetration mechanics?
4. It is fun to have some different maps. 
5. Gneisenau has already really good armour, plus she gets torpedoes for up close. Lets not forget that she has 15 inch guns with which she can overmatch the bows of most ships at her tier. FDG got recently buffed. That ship is just as strong as the other tier 9 battleships now.
6. It was a test. I doubt we will see them soon in CBs, on the other hand you never know with WG.
7. It is. 

1:  Would be great if they did something like you said!

2:  Well mostly those divisions get formed by the better half of the player base in my opinion, and those divisions can change/ break a match completely

3: Yeah okay I can understand that but I felt something changed, apparently everything is the same so no problems I guess (I had a feeling that earlier you got way more punished by going broadside

4: Yeah I know but make them all the same, not half of them horizontal and half of them diagonal, make them all horizontal or all diagonal

5: something with the dispersion on those ships feels off, it is nowhere near the dispersion of the bismarck

6: hopefully :D

7: :D

Sign in to follow this