Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Akula971

Vanguard Quest Bonus mission-Captain?

16 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,051 posts
12,751 battles

I bought an airdrop container that had in it a bonus mission, the Vanguard Quest. For some reason I thought it stated that if you earn 5K base XP, then you get the Vanguard, and a 10 point captain. Now I did the mission this morning, and since I have the Vanguard, did not get any gold or anything else in lieu. However I welcomed a 10 point captain. Imagine my surprise when I find a 3 point captain. added. Has anybody else had this "bonus"? was it a 10 point or a 3 point?  Memory not good these days.

p.s.

I am mildly miffed that they are giving away a ship that cost a lot of money to buy. I can understand why, as in the current meta, it is rather meh. Well crap really and hard work, not fun at all, and playing games is supposed to be fun? isn't it?  But I suppose "targets" are need for the upcoming Napkin navy.

[ONE2]
Players
3,151 posts
26,868 battles

Well, Likewise I inadvertently got a Duke of York mission from somewhere myself and quite suddenly found out that I had ended up with the shipand a 3 point captain in port ... So I'm guessing it is a 3-point cap for all of those quest ships then. :cap_hmm:

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
13,016 posts
Zitat

Details of Combat Missions

• The combat missions will be available until May 31.
  • The rules of the mission to get the ships are simple: earn 5,000 base XP in Random, Ranked, Co-op Battles, and Operations, with Tier V-X ships.
  • The ships will appear in your Port with a Port slot and Commander with 3 skill points.
  • Cruiser Edinburgh will be credited in her stock build, with fully researched and purchased modules.
  • If you already have any of these ships in your Port, you'll receive compensation in credits equal to the base price of the ships, including any active discounts.

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/fly-strike-win/#containers

Beta Tester
1,650 posts
8,156 battles
8 minutes ago, Akula971 said:

I bought an airdrop container that had in it a bonus mission, the Vanguard Quest. For some reason I thought it stated that if you earn 5K base XP, then you get the Vanguard, and a 10 point captain. Now I did the mission this morning, and since I have the Vanguard, did not get any gold or anything else in lieu. However I welcomed a 10 point captain. Imagine my surprise when I find a 3 point captain. added. Has anybody else had this "bonus"? was it a 10 point or a 3 point?  Memory not good these days.

p.s.

I am mildly miffed that they are giving away a ship that cost a lot of money to buy. I can understand why, as in the current meta, it is rather meh. Well crap really and hard work, not fun at all, and playing games is supposed to be fun? isn't it?  But I suppose "targets" are need for the upcoming Napkin navy.

You also should've received lots of silvercredits for getting Vangaurd a second time with a mission (only duplicates bought from the shop gets reimbursed in dubloons).

Players
3,672 posts
18,801 battles
7 minutes ago, Akula971 said:

Thank you for clearing that up for me. 3 points it is then. I did get silver credits. Eye sight is as bad as my memory. (I am old though)

Pah! You're a mere youngster compared to me.

I have failing eye sight, RSI affected hands from working in the galleys of the Software Department, and need to see a psychiatrist (*) due to the fact that I am wasting too much of my dwindling time available on pointless activities (No names - no pack drill):Smile_sad:

(*) But can't afford the rates that those people charge.

Beta Tester
1,051 posts
12,751 battles
1 hour ago, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

I have failing eye sight, RSI affected hands from working in the galleys of the Software Department, and need to see a psychiatrist (*) due to the fact that I am wasting too much of my dwindling time available on pointless activities (No names - no pack drill):Smile_sad:

Sheer luxury, I have arthritic hands, scared corneas, cataracts, and self unemployed to boot.

Akula971 (58 1/4)

• Cool 1

Players
3,672 posts
18,801 battles
3 minutes ago, Akula971 said:

Sheer luxury, I have arthritic hands, scared corneas, cataracts, and self unemployed to boot.

Akula971 (58 1/4)

Well of course, in my day we had it tough.

Admiral_H_Nelson (63 3/4) One foot in the grave and another on a bar of soap.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

[SCRUB]
Players, Players, Sailing Hamster
3,456 posts
5,136 battles
5 hours ago, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

Well of course, in my day we had it tough.

Admiral_H_Nelson (63 3/4) One foot in the grave and another on a bar of soap.

5 hours ago, Akula971 said:

Akula971 (58 1/4)

I have no time, little disposable income, 10-12 hour workdays, and great plans.

piritskenyer (28.5)

Just kidding, greetings to you, sirs!

(seriously though, I'm exhausted as of right now)

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,288 posts
22,939 battles
8 hours ago, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

What the F**k do you expect you died 214 years ago

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,288 posts
22,939 battles
6 hours ago, Akula971 said:

Akula971 (58 1/4)

World of warships.. where you you dont compare D*ck sizes but how much of an old fart your are...

Hell i love this community... 

I Really really do :Smile_honoring:

Players
3,672 posts
18,801 battles
10 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

World of warships.. where you you dont compare D*ck sizes but how much of an old fart your are...

What makes you assume that I was quoting my AGE rather than the size of my manhood? :Smile_trollface:

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,288 posts
22,939 battles
3 minutes ago, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

What makes you assume that I was quoting my AGE rather than the size of my manhood? :Smile_trollface:

did not quote you Bi*ch..... :Smile_hiding:   Your Wife/EX/Boyfriend told me you are small.................................. withered and OLD and in SOOOOOOOO need of a little blue pill... :Smile-_tongue:

PS you know i love you @Admiral_H_Nelson

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,288 posts
22,939 battles
1 minute ago, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

WTF?

LOL imm drunk

Sign in to follow this