Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
anonym_JSqwZct68BEw

Questions about Twitch-container-drops

Twitch drops  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Did WG recently lower the chance to get Twitch containers?Or more importantly. Do you get fewer Twitch containers than in the beginning?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know
  2. 2. How long does it take to get the Twitch-container? How much time between winning a container and seeing the container in port?

• Matter of seconds
    • Less than a hour
    • Between a hour and a day
    • Between a day and 3 days
    • More than 3 days. But less than a week
    • More than a week

12 comments in this topic

Players
209 posts

I have some questions about Twitch-containers?.

First I simply have the feeling I get less containers than in the beginning. Before I could find 3 to 5 Twitch containers when I log in. Now at best I find 1.

Secondly. Somethings I get a Twitch-container out of the blue. A container that I can't place because I didn't watch Twitch  in the past days.

I'm not complaining about getting or not getting free stuff. If I don't get it. I don't get it. But I get frustrated when I don't understand something.

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
3,002 posts

Despite my account being connected and having watched a few dozen hours of official Wargaming streams I never recieved a single container.

• Cool 3

Players
252 posts
9,231 battles

I was playing much less recently so it is hard to say actually.

As I got them from streaming and from watching streams, I am not sure if that counts differently.

My understanding was 1 container per 4h of stream, delivered next day (morning reset of 6:00 am or something like that).

But I do not have any proof or whatever, that is my biased observation.

Players
209 posts

I really doubt that you get your container in less than a hour. SLike I said I sometimes get a Twitch container after  not watching Twitch for days. 

I wonder who is giving the containers. Is it the streamer that randomly appoints containers or is it still WG.  that has some controle?

Players
290 posts
1,439 battles

I think watching Twitch streams for two days running (not that you actually need to watch, just have it in the background) averages out container drops. I get on average one per day by watching every day (not that I really watch you understand). Days I miss a day I can still get one, but then maybe not the next day even though I'd watched the previous day, so a two day cycle seems to trigger them reliably. You do need to watch a stream that advertises them, Flamu or Flambass etc. and they are advertised as Twitch drops and not WG drops.

Players
3,614 posts
8,369 battles
26 minutes ago, 250swb said:

I think watching Twitch streams for two days running (not that you actually need to watch, just have it in the background) averages out container drops. I get on average one per day by watching every day (not that I really watch you understand). Days I miss a day I can still get one, but then maybe not the next day even though I'd watched the previous day, so a two day cycle seems to trigger them reliably. You do need to watch a stream that advertises them, Flamu or Flambass etc. and they are advertised as Twitch drops and not WG drops.

Kinda the same experience here. I watch streams like every day or so and also receive a twitch crate every day. Veeeery occasionally I got 3 twitch crates but usually I'll get one and sometimes I get none.

Players
151 posts
10,897 battles

I only linked my a count a few days ago, watched around 2 hours of a stream that same day, and had 3 containers waiting for me.

Beta Tester
107 posts
1,257 battles

It seems to be very random. I recently watched a long stream, and got like 3 containers for something like 7 hrs+/-. That seems like a very low drop rate imo.

But when I Watch the official WG Warships streams, I seem to get more consistant drops, so I have a feeling they might have dropped the rate for normal streams, but higher for the official ones. The official WG Warships streams having higher drops would make sense, since they are the dev after all. 

That said I think the CC's should have slightly higher rates then none CC's, and none CC's having a standard drop rate.

Also, I've never gotten any notifications when a container drops, so I don't think anyone knows when a drop has happened...

[H_FAN]
Players
2,129 posts
27,970 battles

I am curious what value is in the containers. Let us say that it is a few camos and it distracts you from playing the game, you miss the regular 3 one or say get 1 less?

I hve seldom watch stereams unless it is Q&A or the like. I prefer to play so what do I miss?

One reason is also that I watched a lot of the W&W stream last week in the hope of ASC give aways but did not saw any give away or codes then , but I missed a few minutes some times so I might have been unlucky.

Players
3,183 posts
3,518 battles

Well, I tried to connect my WG account to Twitch, but somehow managed to FF it up.

Nowadays we just have too many accounts, passwords and other crap... if the 'remember me' doesn't work... :Smile_sceptic:

[IRON]
Players
1 post

Can't vote in poll because it assumes I have received a crate for watching Twitch streams. Never once received a twitch container and I watch a fair amount of various streamers playing WoWs each day of week. Yes account is linked since December 6th of last year. I watch small and large streams and even some official. Not one Twitch container ever.

Sign in to follow this