You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Excavatus

How does Skill effects WR?

388 comments in this topic

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,549 posts
14,900 battles

There is an age old question in WG games,

does individual skill affects individual WR...?

some say yes, some say with complete random system of WG MM,  NO.

I am on the YES side and a couple years ago, I spent some time to run a small simulation to put a little light on the subject.

It was a thread on WOT forums, I am gonna post it here with the results... Have fun discussing it... PS: its in the spoiler!

WARNING: IT IS LOOOOOOONG

Spoiler

Most of the guys who know me here knows also that I love playing with numbers, data mining, working on them etc etc..

A great aspect of the forum goers suggest that because of the random nature of the MM and not including the skill levels of the players,

the result is depending on your team, not your skill and the games decided from the beginning.

I am not talking about the rigged MM threads, they are non-sense but talking about the random MM works for you.

In short, it is said that, your individual skill level doesnt affect the outcome of the battle.

I want to try this in some random numbers.. and did a little numbers experiment. I will give the results here, not gonna comment on them.

Commenting part is on the community.

What did I do..

first I find an onlie die roller..

http://www.brockjone...roller/dice.htm

Then I throw 15xD100 and sum all the results (Automatic in the site)

then I Throw 14xD100 and sum all the results...

These are the skill levels of a 15vs14 matchup.

and after that, I added different skills into the sum of the 14, and look at the result.

Basically bigger number wins the battle..

These are the skill levels I used, The numbers is a combination of skill and the tank and the grind level etc. I am not taking them individual skill levels. I am taking them their affect on the battle.

50: a total average player.. carries his/her weight half of the time

60: a little competent player, who can perform good in certain tanks but who struggles with the stock grinds

70: an above average player, who plays good on certain tanks, better on some, worse on some. But mostly carry his own weight or do better than that.

80: A ver good player, who knows what to do.. carry mostly.. do better than most of the players in almost every tank he/she drives

90/100 unicums and super unicums.. mostly try/can carry all the matches they get in. they overperfom %95 and %98 of the community

So after the general explanation,

Lets go into the results!

Spoiler

AFTER 500 matches played in random,

The average total skill level of the 15 player red team is : 750,45

The average total skill level of the 14 player Gren team is : 698,86

The average for the players A, B, C, D, E and F can be respectively found adding their skill levels, but anyway here they are,

748.86, 758.86, 768.86, 778.86, 788.86 and 798,86

First of all, total rofflstomps,

The red team won, %37,80 of the matches, regardless the last player we are looking for.

Green Team won, %38,20 of the matches, even they are 14vs15.

So, our constant player, cannot and will not change the outcome of his %37,80 losses and cannot make his team loose the %38,20 of the matches.

the turnback numbers for our players are,

When we add them into the equation,

Player A, turned 55 of the losses into the wins, and he has a total of %49,20 WR by winning 246 out of 500

Player B, turned 66 of the losses into the wins, and he has a total of %51,40 WR by winning 257 out of 500

Player C, turned 81 of the losses into the wins, and he has a total of %54,40 WR by winning 272 out of 500

Player D, turned 99 of the losses into the wins, and he has a total of %58,00 WR by winning 290 out of 500

Player E, turned 105 of the losses into the wins, and he has a total of %59,20 WR by winning 296 out of 500

and finally, our ubersuperultraunicumpurple player F,

Turned 119 of the losses into the wins and he has a total of %62 WR by winning 310 out of 500

And the turn rates for the players, (turning losses into the wins, calculated by, (total number of the games that the player turned divided by the total number of the games the player turned plus total number of the games the red team won))

A: can turn losses into wins with %17.80 probability

B: can turn losses into wins with %21.36 probability

C: can turn losses into wins with %26,21 probability

D: can turn losses into wins with %31,04 probabilty

E: can turn losses into wins with %33,98 probabilty

F: can turn losses into wins with %38,51 probabilty

Some numbers for people who are interested,

Median of the R team skill : 748

Median of the 14 people G team skill: 695

Standard Deviation of R team for 500 matches: 120,03

Standard Deviation of G (14) for 500 matches: 108,42

We have 1 Draw in 500 matches.. at the initial start and green team wins when the player A joins.

These are the results for total of 1000 random matches with some additions and graphics,

Spoiler

OK gentelmen,

Now I hit the 1000 games in the silly simulation,

gonna include the "GREY ZONE" term into the results.

First of all results... in a short version,

Number of matches played: 1000

Number of red team roflstomps: 380 / %38

Number of 14-player green team roflstomps: 388 / %38,8

Number of draws: 4 / %0,4

Now lets look at our individual players,

For these 1000 matches

Player A, turned 106 of the losses into the wins, and he has a total of %49,40 WR by winning 494 out of 1000

Player B, turned 129 of the losses into the wins, and he has a total of %51,70 WR by winning 517 out of 1000

Player C, turned 156 of the losses into the wins, and he has a total of %54,40 WR by winning 544 out of 1000

Player D, turned 191 of the losses into the wins, and he has a total of %57,90 WR by winning 579 out of 1000

Player E, turned 204 of the losses into the wins, and he has a total of %59,20 WR by winning 592 out of 1000

and finally, our ubersuperultraunicumpurple player F,

Turned 228 of the losses into the wins and he has a total of %61,60 WR by winning 616 out of 1000

As For the Turn Rates

A: can turn losses into wins with %17.32 probability

B: can turn losses into wins with %21.08 probability

C: can turn losses into wins with %25,46 probability

D: can turn losses into wins with %31,21 probabilty

E: can turn losses into wins with %33,33 probabilty

F: can turn losses into wins with %38,25 probabilty

This is how individual skill can affect the battle results.

But what about the thing called GREY ZONE

So clearly, you have a say on the result of only the %23,2 of the battles you played in random.

I guess that is why some of the great players I've known, dont play randoms at all.. after they re-roll

image.thumb.png.3f2768004d947fd60b68a2802d4daf8b.png

Ok... If you are still with me!

Now it is the final part

I finally ran the numbers for 3 men platoons (divisions)

Spoiler

Ok, update time.

This time, I put another idea into the sim.

What is the role of the toons?

and the grey zone we talk about lately here? Is affected by toons?

So I removed our 6 individual friends and put 3 seperate toons instead

T1: 3 fully average players who has 50 skill points for each

T2: 3 very competent players who has 75 skill points for each

T3: 3 unicum players who dominate the field with 100 skill points each

And here are the numbers

Number of matches played: 500

Number of red team roflstomps: 83 / %16,60

Number of 14-player green team roflstomps: 87 / %17,40

Number of draws: 1 / %0,2

Now lets look at our toons,

For these 500 matches

Toon T1, turned 173 of the losses into the wins, and he has a total of %52,00 WR by winning 260 out of 500

Toon T2, turned 267 of the losses into the wins, and he has a total of %70,80 WR by winning 354 out of 500

Toon T3, turned 329 of the losses into the wins, and he has a total of %83,20 WR by winning 416 out of 500

As for the turn rates

T1: can turn losses into wins with %41.89 probability

T2: can turn losses into wins with %64.65 probability

T3: can turn losses into wins with %79.66 probability

Now the grey zone,

For the solo sim,

the grey zone, which means the battle numbers which you can actually win or loose by playing good or bad was %23.2

When it comes to tooning, you can see that the grey zone here is much much waste and reaches out to %66 of the games played in toon,

image.thumb.png.e810ae1d060d1beef4299f6181ca81ba.png

I respect every critisim with some intelligence and knowledge in it

and it has to be in a civil manner..

Lets discuss...

Thank you for enduring this wall!

• Cool 17

[LEEUW]
Players
3,356 posts
11,187 battles

What is there to discuss? Cold hard facts and statistics. 

But yeah, same goes for global warming, the earth is flat, vaccines, etc. Etc. 

Tldr: if you still believe wr isn't affected by player skill but by sheer luck, you're not very smart. 

• Cool 19
  • Funny 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,549 posts
14,900 battles
12 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

What is there to discuss? Cold hard facts and statistics. 

But yeah, same goes for global warming, the earth is flat, vaccines, etc. Etc. 

Tldr: if you still believe wr isn't affected by player skill but by sheer luck, you're not very smart. 

From our side of the view we are right.. there is nothing to discuss

but we can go into detail, about it.. I may do this for 12 vs 12 for wows.. lets see how people react first.

because If the Base level for losses is %38 and a player has %32 WR, that means he is actually doing harm to his own team..

[ONE2]
Players
3,151 posts
26,809 battles

I do believe WR is indeed directly dependent on one's own skill. Or at the least mine is pretty much exactly what I deserve. I started with a shameful 39%  WR after the first 1.000 or so battles. Yupp, I know it IS horrible. But I never bothered with reading them instructions (they are for wimps right?) and consequently it took me quite long before actually discovering something called "Binocular View" in order to actually hit something with my guns - Yupp, tried to to do my shooting, even long range, just from screen view and it did not go well. :Smile_facepalm:

There are countless equally embarrassing examples of fails on my part, which went on for quite some time (hundreds, no even over the first 1.000 games), as I am admittedly a particularly obtuse individual. This only started to change slowly, once I admitted to myself that I truly sucked and began actually reading some of them instructions, watching WoWs videos and also discovered a mysterious and magical item called "Minimap", which all helped improve my game considerably from then onwards. Of course, having totally potato'd the first thousand or two games, the improvement has indeed bee slow in coming and the stats even slower in improving. Hehehe! But I have finally broken the magical 53% barrier in overall WR and it seems to be slowly improving still, so another 20 years or so and I'll prolly hit 54%. Wohou! :Smile_Default:

In short, yeah, i am a believer in this one. One just has to keep in mind that for every 1 lost game, you basically should win 2 (and keep repeating this for hundreds of times) before the average stats will start showing any significant improvement - This is not something that can be accomplished in a few dozens of good games, or even a hundred. So inhuman amounts of patience will be needed and the more games you have already played (and potato'd) earlier, the longer it will take to turn those stats around. :cap_old:

And of course, divisioning up with some decent players does help a lot too...:Smile_great:

• Cool 4

Players
3,893 posts
13,131 battles

WR is effected by so many things, RNG being one of them but players skill is a massive factor, but not the be all and end all. 

Just a few in a nutshell:

Clan and Divs

Winrate will generally rises if you simply join a clan or div with good players. 

Grinding and Class

Playing ships you might not enjoy or play a line that you simply arnt that good at effects WR.  

MODS

So many of them out there.  Aiming mod, angle mod ect...I have NEVER used any of them as IMHO i feel dirty and unfair, but having them does give you an advantage. 

Tiers

Spanking tier 5 players constantly with a 19 points captain in a premium ship is one way to get a high WR, easy.

There are plenty more but having that base skill is the biggest foundation. However, I truly believe RNG has a hand to play by balancing the books. 

So when you see a random single player that has a WR of 54+, he could be alot better, pound for pound, than someone who has a 60+ but has all the mods under then sun, daily div's with purple players and plays lower tiers.

• Cool 3

Players
3,893 posts
13,131 battles

IMHO Winrate is harder now than it has ever been and more unpredictable.  The players that are currently playing the game are the worse I have seen since Beta. I don't wanna sound elitist, but there are some shocking players that can singlehandly throw a game.

I am more than happy with my WR taking into account all of the above, our clan punches well above our weight.  I play DD's even though i know they are far from my best class :cap_haloween:

@GarrusBrutus i thought you was with HOME?

• Cool 3

[THROW]
Players
865 posts
23,292 battles

There is no argument here. Skill affects WR end of discussion. It may not directly affect it over 1 or 2 games due to noobs throwing games which are out of your control but overtime it averages out and gives you a good picture of someone's skill. And if bad players divison with other bad players then the effect is amplified, same goes for the other way around. 

• Cool 5

[ONE2]
Players
3,151 posts
26,809 battles
56 minutes ago, Redcap375 said:

IMHO Winrate is harder now than it has ever been and more unpredictable.  The players that are currently playing the game are the worse I have seen since Beta. I don't wanna sound elitist, but there are some shocking players that can singlehandly throw a game.

Hehehe, yeah... You just reminded me of a guy in a Colorado last weekend, who spent the entire game persistently trying to chase down a Fubuki on our flank - Nearly around the entire map... Unfortunately he was not the only potato in our team and so we lost despite of a somewhat valiant effort. Oh well. :Smile_sceptic::cap_wander_2::Smile_veryhappy:

He never caught up with it (surprise!), but did manage to catch quite a few torps with his face along the way and the race ended quite predictably with a Fubuki win. :Smile_amazed:

image.png.766d01980bf1a0b38edd8e55da623d59.png

[BHSFL]
Players
4,596 posts

If anyone claims he can influence 23 unkown others, not being divisioned,  picked by MM at random  in a random match i rate him insane.

Therefore these stat fanatics get their numbers in another way, in a way they can influence. Divisioning with communication, divisioning with cooperating teamates, playing tier X only having benefit of fightling lower tiers....

Anything but exeptional skills really. They just manipulate the results because they know the measuring system. As all frauds do.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 6

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,139 battles
20 minutes ago, Redcap375 said:

WR is effected by so many things, RNG being one of them but players skill is a massive factor, but not the be all and end all. 

Just a few in a nutshell:

Clan and Divs

Winrate will generally rises if you simply join a clan or div with good players. 

this, massively. I'd say this is probably a bigger factor than your own skill, actually (well duh, since there are two other people whose skill matters - doubly as much as your own, in a sense... a div of two competent unicums can carry pretty much anyone to a 60%+ winrate^^)

21 minutes ago, Redcap375 said:

Grinding and Class

Playing ships you might not enjoy or play a line that you simply arnt that good at effects WR.

this too, of course, and another factor is playing stock ships (because grinding), or with less than optimal setups because you dont have the ressources (yet). Not such a big factor I would think, but a factor nonetheless.

22 minutes ago, Redcap375 said:

MODS

So many of them out there.  Aiming mod, angle mod ect...I have NEVER used any of them as IMHO i feel dirty and unfair, but having them does give you an advantage.

some mods are definitely useful, although I'd claim with shipnames on minimap WG has actually incorporated the most important and powerful tool by now. Sure, Navigator mod (the one for the angles) does help, but not that much in my experience (if only because there are still significant flight times involved most of the time, so those angles are gonna change).

24 minutes ago, Redcap375 said:

Tiers

Spanking tier 5 players constantly with a 19 points captain in a premium ship is one way to get a high WR, easy.

also a factor ofc. Anyone remember Esa with his 2000 Gremyashy games and pretty much nothing else? :Smile_teethhappy:

[CMP]
Weekend Tester
605 posts
5,329 battles

Well of course skil effects win rate.

Easiest way to see this; ..... go looks at your different boats.

My 'skill' BB's is horrible ... and my WR in them matches that. (bit of a low sample size though)

The boats I feel most comfortable with and most skillfull in, are the boats with the highest WR.

Even my Atlanta has a WR of 58% which is quite a bit higher than both my own average and the global Atlanta average. Because I love that silly little floating citadel :)

If it would be all luck and random, I wouldn't have a 60% WR in the Kamikaze, and a horrible 45% WR in any new T9 or T10 I get.

(seriously ... for some reason, my first 50-100 games in a new T9 or T10 is always between 45% and 48% WR ....  )

[ONE2]
Players
3,151 posts
26,809 battles

True dat @Hummus, I have also noticed my WR dipping, sometimes considerably. Whenever I start playing a new ship or ship class which I am not familiar or comfortable with. :cap_like:

[H_FAN]
Players
2,926 posts
51,653 battles
10 minutes ago, Excavatus said:

From our side of the view we are right.. there is nothing to discuss

but we can go into detail, about it.. I may do this for 12 vs 12 for wows.. lets see how people react first.

because If the Base level for losses is %38 and a player has %32 WR, that means he is actually doing harm to his own team..

Hi there

I am also interested in this and commend you for your efforts.

Now, I am may be thick but a few Points.

Depending on what we want to show, WOWS with 12 players are probably more interesting as the individual player is a larger part.

Now I am not sure on if I understood correctly,  you just added the numbers for the 15 th player to the 14 Dice value?

Now how would the very strong bellcurve affect the results, were the distribution too even between the players.

What I mean is that the majority of players in the wr distribution is average and outliers might be a lot in the forum but not in the overall players pool.

Is the results markedly different if you have a random players in the 12 (15 ) team that are distributed with equal chance of being 50/60/70/80 /90 player or if you have a distribution like the bellcurve that we know exists in WOWs.

For the individual that are around average the impact in the long run if he is average would be the same regardless but the longer you get from the average you impact more (my thesis that would be interested to simulate) if you know you are better. I remember a long time ago when  just checked the distibution in WR regardless of games the % of people that had over 60% were very small a few % and the numbers that had over 55 were 10-15 maybe. so that would make you as a average one of many but as a unicum (60%+?) quite rare.  I am not sure on how to formulate it more presicely.

I notice that when I play high tiers I have only  few ships that I know enough to influence the game in a positive manner, most average i.e. your efforts on average often does not influence the game, some negative, not only in the % but also in the way the game feels, did I felt to have an impact or do I potato again, in the midtier I think I have it in most of the ships that I play at the moment frequently (do not look at stats many was ages since I played, also as a collector I have played all ships even those that does not suit me).

Sadly this is maybe difficult to simulate but as a soloplayer I feel it difficult to play the utility ships like DM, I Think that these ships are more suitable to div play and therefor I seemed to play better (less worse) in ships that are less dependent on cooperation, yes you try to play for the team but you bring ships that gives other kind of utility than radaring/smoking where the coordination is far more important (voicecom etc). 

What i mean is that skill is also to choose ships that suits your playstyle and if you are div or not.

That means that you influence your personal outcome in your choices. That affects your win rate. I have made a lot of choices that affects my WR negatively, and I Think many discussions evolve does skill influence your WR without taking all factors into play, How can you influence your WR is very interesting.

Your simulation shows it with statistical brutality, given some random skill, but the individual player can influence more by his choices and the way he plays.

I was quite shocked when I played the ranked sprint, compared with some earlier ranked or random play when I played my favourite König ship most of the time.

Even if the games were few the results was way above my normal WR, perhaps I am better at least on those tiers then I thought when I concentrate. But I have loomed around 55% for a very long time (annoying).

[LEEUW]
Players
3,356 posts
11,187 battles
12 minutes ago, Beastofwar said:

If anyone claims he can influence unkown 23 others, not being divisioned,  picked by MM at random  in a random match i rate him insane.

Therefore these stat fanatics get theri numbers in another way, they can influence. Divisioning with communication, divisioning with cooperating teamates, playing tier X only having benefit of fightling lower tiers....

Anything but exeptional skills really. They just manipulate the measuring system. As all frauds do.

Have you actually read what @Excavatus wrote? Now you just sound like an ignorant person. 

• Cool 3

Beta Tester
4,739 posts
11,866 battles
24 minutes ago, Beastofwar said:

BUT I AM SUPERUNICUM EVEN IF EVERYTHING SAYS I'M NOT!!!!

ftfy

• Cool 1
  • Funny 7

[NEXT]
Players
33,101 posts
16,613 battles
30 minutes ago, Beastofwar said:

If anyone claims he can influence 23 unkown others, not being divisioned,  picked by MM at random  in a random match i rate him insane.

Therefore these stat fanatics get their numbers in another way, in a way they can influence. Divisioning with communication, divisioning with cooperating teamates, playing tier X only having benefit of fightling lower tiers....

Anything but exeptional skills really. They just manipulate the results because they know the measuring system. As all frauds do.

You have never secured the victory for your team in the last second....

• Cool 2

[AMOK]
Players
1,966 posts
8,842 battles
30 minutes ago, Redcap375 said:

...  The players that are currently playing the game are the worse I have seen since Beta. I don't wanna sound elitist, but there are some shocking players that can singlehandly throw a game.

I absolutely agree. Yesterday i had a match which was kind of symptomatic. Got in a T9 match with my Nelson. It didn't last long. In the end i was in first position (by a distance) with the only kill of our team and only 12k dmg. I potatoed by not running away from pushing Musashi early enough but there was no way to turn that into a win. I just thought WTactualF :Smile_amazed:...thought this a lot in the past half year.

13 minutes ago, Beastofwar said:

Yeah sure everyone better than you is manipulating and insane and a fanatic and a fraud. Just keep telling this to your self. ..accept and acknowledge doesn't hurt ...believe me

[ONE2]
Players
3,151 posts
26,809 battles
8 hours ago, Gnirf said:

That means that you influence your personal outcome in your choices. That affects your win rate. I have made a lot of choices that affects my WR negatively, and I Think many discussions evolve does skill influence your WR without taking all factors into play, How can you influence your WR is very interesting.

Your simulation shows it with statistical brutality, given some random skill, but the individual player can influence more by his choices and the way he plays.

Nice post. And you are correct, of course one's choice of both playmates and ships (and even upgrades and consumables you mount in them) will affect his/her winrate immensely. Recognize what role a particular ship is best suited for/should be doing in a team, then choose your upgrades, consumables and Captain skills exclusively to support that mission, stick with it when actually playing and you will get a winner. Play something that "fits" your hand and you are liable to have a high(er) WR without fail. Play a ship that does not sit well with you and WR will reflect this brutally right away. :Smile_amazed:

For example, it makes no sense to have your Mogami specced as a DD-killer with hydro, small guns&Cap skills and then spend every game never going anywhere near caps, bombarding BB's from maximum range (just an example guys, do not fly off the handle OK?).:Smile-_tongue:

One could put it like this, all other things being random (thus pretty much average and equal) what your skill affects is your own 1/12 proportion of the team's combined skill pool. The better one's personal skill, the higher the team's combined skill pool and logically likewise the more likely it is that the team will end up winning the game. But of course, as in all statistics, this will only become obvious in the long term, in spate of hundreds or thousands of games played. A sample of a few dozen battles is insignificant and won't affect this much. You know, since losing streaks happen and so do winning streaks, so one has to allow for those small inconsistencies. Kinda like the much talked about difference between climate and weather. One or even  several snowstorms in an area do not necessarily mean that oceans are not warming globally, hehehe. :Smile_great:

• Cool 1

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
1,649 posts
7,861 battles
39 minutes ago, Beastofwar said:

We will carry you, without you knowing it :) No worries matey.

• Funny 4

Players
1,036 posts
26,315 battles

Of course Skill influences winrate. And of course even the best Player cant win a game alone.  There are games, where the teams are so different in quality, that the winning team does not need  you and game is over before you can do anything. And sometimes you lose games, because your half team is dead in the first 3 mins... but in the games between you can influence. 

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,549 posts
14,900 battles
23 minutes ago, Gnirf said:

Depending on what we want to show, WOWS with 12 players are probably more interesting as the individual player is a larger part.

Now I am not sure on if I understood correctly,  you just added the numbers for the 15 th player to the 14 Dice value?

Now how would the very strong bellcurve affect the results, were the distribution too even between the players.

I guess you missed it but I've already said that I did this work a couple years back when I playing World Of Tanks.

The battles are 15vs15 over there.

I can do this for 12vs12 since I have all the macros and files stored somewhere.

36 minutes ago, Beastofwar said:

I guess it was too long for you to concentrate or bother to read I don't know.

But I'll try to summarise it a little,

Basically (I am talking a 15vs15 WOT environment) what ever you do unless you deliberately teamkill, you will lose %38 of your games regardeless, even If you are the BEST player on the planet.

and whatever you do, you will roughly win %38 of the matches you played even If you go AFK on all of them..

The rest 24 is decided by your skill and contribution into that battle to be more precise...

So yes, you will lose some battle because your teammates are bad

yes you will win some battles because your enemies are worse,

Yes divisions will have a better effect on WR,

but If you really believe WR is decided by MM, you will continue to struggle in this game..

Because pushing your WR from %40 to %50 is in your hands.. there is nothing to do with your team or enemy team..

Even though I am a hopeless optimistic, reading your choice of words and style,

I fear that all of those words I've just written will miss the post like a scothish defender misses the goal.

11 minutes ago, AgarwaenME said:

ftfy

Some people even make me to laugh at your jokes,

This is a very interesting place my friend :)

Stay unsalty, you are a good spice for this forum!

• Cool 3

Beta Tester
4,739 posts
11,866 battles
13 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

You have never secured the victory for your team in the last second....

Or failed to. Or only could do it because one or more on the opposing team did the exact thing they had to do to lose it. Or watch your own team mate(s) do it. Or as I certainly have, done it myself.

Players
1,375 posts
4,408 battles

If there is nothing really to discuss about skill influencing WR, why don't we focus on how to determine a good player beside plain win rate?

A highly skilled player will always do his part and has the ability to carry. But there are many cases in which even highly skilled players cannot compensate for 5 team ships dying in the first 5 minutes yolo rushing into the enemy fleet.

But be it the worst team setup ever, most likely this player will do his damage and kills nonetheless, resulting in a good PR.

So: Does PR cover a more significant amount of skill elements than plain WR?

[BHSFL]
Players
4,596 posts

Ok, it is without result trying to convince fanatics out of their beliefs, i should know better yes.

Please do inform me if you are on the enemies team in a random if you see me. Do not come in a devision however, that is the way of cowards and stat manipulants.

• Funny 4
  • Boring 3