Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
Markja_

Propose WW1 Buttle of Jutland Premium Ships

6 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
4,247 battles

Hi there,

in my oppinion it would be a nice touch to include more ships into the game which were part of the Battle of Jutland in 1916.

This is the largest naval battle ever fought if you have a look on direct ships vs ships engagements and it is not very good represented in the game right now.

There are just few ships in the game which participated in the Battle of Jutland itself AND are interesting to play. As a matter of fact the ships or even the whole type of ship which bore the brunt of this huge naval battle are not included in the game at all.

It is the battlecruiser!

For me - and I guess for a lot of other people - it would be nice to see this ships in the game, maybe as premium ships, just some of them!

It would not be as hard to implement an HMS Lion or HMS Tiger on Tier V into the game. The same would be true for the SMS Derfflinger or SMS Seydlitz (whereas the Derrflinger class would better suit into the game in my oppinion).

I really would love to see those ships ingame. They would be faster as the BBs on this tiers but they would not have the ability to sustain as much damage as the BBs do.

To make those ships competitive they should be a bit more accurate. And to underline there character you could restrict their repair party to 2 charges.

This really would make sense and would also create a different approach to the game as normal BBs.

I really hope someone of WG reads this and is going to think about such an implemantation for such ships in their 1916 configuration. They would also have bad AA which is compensated with higher speed and better maneuverbility as normal BBs have.

In my humble oppinion this would enrich the game by some really famous ships (for example HMS Lion, HMS Tiger, SMS Derfflinger, SMS Lützow, SMS Seydlitz) and I would think some people - for example me - would by those ships. Especially if you make them Tier V which is way more interesting to play as Tier III or IV.

What do you think?

Best regards,

Markja

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
269 posts
8,727 battles

You could easily get a full British Battlecruiser Tree, with Indefatigable/ Invincible at 3,  Queen Mary at 4, Tiger at 5, Renown at 6, Admiral at 7, J3 at 8, G3 at 9 and K3 at 10.

Would also have Repulse at 5 as a premium.

Could quite easily get a German one to 7 or 8 as well, not too sure after that, probably got some designs somewhere in the archives though 

• Cool 1

Players
23 posts
163 battles

Guys Off-topic, can I post my own battlecruiser/battleship with alternative history on this page "Warship project"? Im just new to the English speaking forum. 

• Cool 1

[DREAD]
Players
7,523 posts
5,753 battles
On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 9:58 PM, Markja_ said:

Hi there,

in my oppinion it would be a nice touch to include more ships into the game which were part of the Battle of Jutland in 1916.

This is the largest naval battle ever fought if you have a look on direct ships vs ships engagements and it is not very good represented in the game right now.

There are just few ships in the game which participated in the Battle of Jutland itself AND are interesting to play. As a matter of fact the ships or even the whole type of ship which bore the brunt of this huge naval battle are not included in the game at all.

It is the battlecruiser!

For me - and I guess for a lot of other people - it would be nice to see this ships in the game, maybe as premium ships, just some of them!

It would not be as hard to implement an HMS Lion or HMS Tiger on Tier V into the game. The same would be true for the SMS Derfflinger or SMS Seydlitz (whereas the Derrflinger class would better suit into the game in my oppinion).

I really would love to see those ships ingame. They would be faster as the BBs on this tiers but they would not have the ability to sustain as much damage as the BBs do.

To make those ships competitive they should be a bit more accurate. And to underline there character you could restrict their repair party to 2 charges.

This really would make sense and would also create a different approach to the game as normal BBs.

I really hope someone of WG reads this and is going to think about such an implemantation for such ships in their 1916 configuration. They would also have bad AA which is compensated with higher speed and better maneuverbility as normal BBs have.

In my humble oppinion this would enrich the game by some really famous ships (for example HMS Lion, HMS Tiger, SMS Derfflinger, SMS Lützow, SMS Seydlitz) and I would think some people - for example me - would by those ships. Especially if you make them Tier V which is way more interesting to play as Tier III or IV.

What do you think?

Best regards,

Markja

YES!

We Need the Iron Dog and some Splendid Cats  :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,396 posts

They are not T9/10, and thus are not on the scope of the WoWS development. T1-8 are just the lead-up to the "real game", which is T9/10 (according to the actions of WG as of lately).

• Cool 2

[HOO]
Players
1,355 posts
2,919 battles
1 hour ago, MrFingers said:

They are not T9/10, and thus are not on the scope of the WoWS development. T1-8 are just the lead-up to the "real game", which is T9/10 (according to the actions of WG as of lately).

Indeed ^THIS^

As T9 and 10 are where you have lower tiers and / or spend real money to support T9/10 games.

200.gif

Sign in to follow this