Sign in to follow this  
natswright

Becoming a community contributor

4 comments in this topic

[WITCH]
Players
77 posts
1,479 battles

Hiya folks, I'm new to the game and was interested in becoming a community contributor. I followed this thread, but it seemed to come to a dead end https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/community/wows-contributors-programme/

I'm an established Elite Dangerous twitch streamer, moving into other games, world of warships being one of them. Is it still possible to join the programme at some point? I understand I have to get established creating content, and boost my viewer figures, but just though i'd see what I could find out! My channel is small, but has over 1400 followers and I average between 20 to 50 viewers, although this can be higher/ lower depending on the game i play!

Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks

Natalie

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,181 battles
1 hour ago, natswright said:

Hiya folks, I'm new to the game and was interested in becoming a community contributor. I followed this thread, but it seemed to come to a dead end https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/community/wows-contributors-programme/

I'm an established Elite Dangerous twitch streamer, moving into other games, world of warships being one of them. Is it still possible to join the programme at some point? I understand I have to get established creating content, and boost my viewer figures, but just though i'd see what I could find out! My channel is small, but has over 1400 followers and I average between 20 to 50 viewers, although this can be higher/ lower depending on the game i play!

Thanks

Natalie

Afaik it's definitely still possible to become a CC. The requirements may or may not have changed, but the result itself should be the same

Best way to figure this out would probably be for you to PM to a Community Manager - like @MrConway

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,682 posts
2,600 battles
14 hours ago, natswright said:

Thanks

Natalie

Hi!

We do still recruit contributors, but generally in waves as it makes it easier for us to manage.

While viewer numbers are of course a relevant metric, for me consistency and quality are much more important. Try to aim for having done about 3 months of regular streaming for World of Warships. This gives us a base to evaluate your content and shows us that you are part of our great community.

Feel free to send me a PM if you have more questions or think you are ready to become a contributor and I can give you some feedback!

@wilkatis_LV thanks for the ping!

• Cool 4

[WITCH]
Players
77 posts
1,479 battles
8 hours ago, MrConway said:

Hi!

We do still recruit contributors, but generally in waves as it makes it easier for us to manage.

While viewer numbers are of course a relevant metric, for me consistency and quality are much more important. Try to aim for having done about 3 months of regular streaming for World of Warships. This gives us a base to evaluate your content and shows us that you are part of our great community.

Feel free to send me a PM if you have more questions or think you are ready to become a contributor and I can give you some feedback!

@wilkatis_LV thanks for the ping!

Thanks so much guys, I've done just two streams so far, and only get between 15 to 25 viewers as my community is more attuned to the Elite Dangerous community! I'll hopefully get a couple of world of warships streams a week in too, and pick up more viewers as time progresses. I'm on twitch.tv/natswright and am probably streaming this sunday afternoon, UK time.

• Cool 3

Sign in to follow this