You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Luke6_31

NO MORE TWO CV GAMES

65 comments in this topic

[CAIN]
Players
4,351 posts
18,408 battles

Agreed, it‘s annoying. 

• Cool 1

[BHSFL]
Players
3,378 posts

Agreed. As a CV player i hate this too.  I even think almost all CV nerfs would not have been nessesary if not multiple CV would have been in a match saturating the skies with aircraft.

I think it will end when the sky supply box sales end though......then it is not nessesary to shorten CV queue lenghts anymore by doing this.

• Cool 3

[SHAFT]
Players
9,460 posts
8,816 battles

Maybe should make a vote then WG sees what the community wants...

Guess they wouldnt care anyway, S_O will tell us how we are wrong and whats the reasoning to allow 2 CVs per side :Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 3

Players
3,338 posts
16,055 battles
26 minutes ago, Luke6_31 said:

Self-explaining really. It is crap for gameplay. It is crap for everything. Get rid of it.

Thanks

While I believe that you are probably correct, this goes against Wargaming's stated objective of getting CVs played more.

Didn't they propose that you might have THREE CVs per side at one time.

We are no further forward. The Rework has failed IMHO. Wargaming should swallow their pride and go back and rework RTS carriers with the aid of skilled players.

• Cool 4

[DREAD]
Players
9,566 posts
6,731 battles
31 minutes ago, Luke6_31 said:

Self-explaining really. It is crap for gameplay. It is crap for everything. Get rid of it.

Thanks

Nope. Keep it.

• Bad 8

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
13,770 posts
19,435 battles

Agreed. I'm sick and tired of losing by default just because my CV teammate is a complete :etc_swear: and I have to compensate for two enemy CVs instead of just one.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[TOXIC]
Players
4,654 posts
11,716 battles
18 minutes ago, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

While I believe that you are probably correct, this goes against Wargaming's stated objective of getting CVs played more.

Didn't they propose that you might have THREE CVs per side at one time.

Actually, they claimed that the "max three" option was there to accomodate the inevitable high tide of CVs post-rework.

Thing is, however, the high tide has clearly passed. We wouldn't have any problem with CVs waiting too long even if a hard 1/team limit was brought back.

[BS4]
Players
1,287 posts
7,209 battles
21 minutes ago, thisismalacoda said:

Absolutely no; keep it. If a class is balanced, why would two ships of the balanced class be problematic?

6pfAHAv.jpg

WTF? One good cv player can turn the tide of a battle quite sufficiently... So Hell no! 2 CV games DD gameplay is utterly pointless atm, perma spotted and focused to oblivion in most games + game cant cope graphically when it gets really hectic with 2 cv's ...

1 cv per game is quite sufficient IMO for balance.....

• Cool 1

[BS4]
Players
1,287 posts
7,209 battles
1 hour ago, Luke6_31 said:

Thanks

As @DFens_666 said, Op Can you do a poll so we can perhaps see a clear show of hands . Cheers.

[BHSFL]
Players
3,378 posts
27 minutes ago, thisismalacoda said:

Absolutely no; keep it. If a class is balanced, why would two ships of the balanced class be problematic?

Too many eyes in the sky....this is cause to be hit by the nerf bat, what no one really wants....

Players
497 posts
Vor 6 Minuten, SeaWolf7 sagte:

6pfAHAv.jpg

WTF? One good cv player can turn the tide of a battle quite sufficiently... So Hell no! 2 CV games DD gameplay is utterly pointless atm, perma spotted and focused to oblivion in most games + game cant cope graphically when it gets really hectic with 2 cv's ...

Google 'material conditional as a truth function'.

Also please be aware that I interact with meme-posters once; kind regards.

Players
2,806 posts
2 hours ago, Luke6_31 said:

Thanks

I agree

[CROTZ]
Beta Tester
1,196 posts
8,163 battles

I found the 3v3 CV matches the most awesome, sadly that happened only on day 1 for me.

32-64 players in random matches would be a great addition :)

:cat_paw:

Beta Tester
598 posts

I would just wish there would be more CV vs. CV action.... like actually using figthers for what they were designed to, namely kill other aircraft.

If figthers had that option, I wouldn't even mind them buffing the damage for carriers again.

The entire CV game is broken now, before they at least were using time fighting each other as well, and figthers were a deterrent.... now a days they're just flying about damaging or scouting, and they can do so without even noticing the other team has a CV.

Players
311 posts
14,039 battles

I agree with you all, two cv is too much, if two tier10s even worse but you do know that if we only have one cv per metch a lot of match will contain cv, which mean almost no match will be without cv, i dont have problem with that but some of you may have.

Players
202 posts
1,005 battles
Vor 16 Stunden, SeaWolf7 sagte:

6pfAHAv.jpg

I had games with up to 5 DDs...that is so much for BBs btw.