You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

Have you started using the "Juliet Yankee Bissotwo" Combat Signal with new flooding mechanics?

9 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,405 posts
9,965 battles

Hi all,

Have you started using the "Juliet Yankee Bissotwo" Combat Signal with new flooding mechanics?

Before the recent game change the flooding usually meant instant "Damage Control Party" usage (if possible)... :Smile_hiding:

Leo "Apollo11"

[KAKE]
Players
1,543 posts
3,873 battles

Not really. I can definitely see the value in sluggish BBs (and I have used it on occasion), but since I often have eight signals equipped anyway, I'm not sure what I would prioritize it over. I could always skip papa papa, but I'm trying to save up for the Alaska.

I'll use it on lower tier BBs where the economy is more roomy and I can skip things like reduced maintenance cost. But in something like the Yamasashi-sisters I usually run premium damage con anyway.

[ONE2]
Players
2,785 posts
16,096 battles

I've always had it on whenever I drive a BB. Of course, that is assuming I have any available. A very useful thing, that flag, especially when there are many topedo-armed ships in the game (and there always are). :cap_like:

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,618 posts
8,112 battles

Nope nothing changed for me.

The Floods just went from "oh crap repair!" to "meh leave it's just a fire flood". Not worth picking over other flags, especially not the fire duration one (4 fires>2 Floods).

Nothing changed for my targets either. Humans are creatures that glorify their habbit and tend to never change it. The Targets I get a flood on still instantly damagecontrol.

Something I could see coming the moment WG announced the change, but oh well WG must know the truth since they have the sekrit numbers. :Smile_smile:

[FABER]
[FABER]
Players
364 posts
4,558 battles

Yes! I started using it :cap_like:

[BYOB]
Players
3,558 posts
13,704 battles

Only on ships with a tank build, where I can reduce the flooding duration by stacking bonuses.

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Players
5,390 posts
6,781 battles

Use it all the time on BBs now :fish_book:

since ive switched almost all builds to FP+BoS anyway (and ofc the anti fire/flood module), it stacks really nicely. Even had one flood running through because i was getting HE spammed at the same time, and i thought i would DCP it IF i get a fire (which i didnt), so i let it flood. (And the CV was around too)

Whats the flooding time, like 22 secs or so? You get 11% damage from your max HP... hardly worth using DCP for now, unless you get engine/rudder damage aswell.

Players
1,596 posts
15,753 battles

I always used them because I have too many of them. They were viable on Nelson, Lion and Conqueror because these can heal a lot of flooding damage, now they are viable on all BBs.