Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
n0tmad

CW Bug ?

11 comments in this topic

[RISK]
Players
13 posts

i was playing dd today. everything as usual- then i was in a base cap point no ABC just base vs base and Midway start attacking me with bombers. i put brandnew smoke after 2km because i know he will come for me again. i was in smoke put my aa on (default off because that i not get spottet by plane) i heard nothing no aa no plane visible no detection then im dead killed by midway bomber and he said you could see me whole time always. so how does it work ? i watched the replay several times no detection no plane sound no plane attack sound no spottet message no aiming at message nothing. just you get killed by Name of player and the smoke was hughe cant be lucky hit he even said he see me ALL time the whole time-. so is this a BUG ? by the way i read another post from a player whch said that ships instead turn after torps dropped i experiaced it many many many and many many friends which play for years  i even specced very often and i dont think this is normal how some people behave on instant torp drop i even question many after if they use the captain skill and every experianced dd will not aim at the target so he get not noticed. i have the feeling noone want to talk about or maybe its not good for wows buisiness but there many hackers out for sure. not only mod hackers also real hacks we all know there many websites selling it but in this community everyone got a answere for everything and nooo its no hack he is just skilled its called bran.exe and such things. so please stop denying it and do something against it. i dont understand why wows took the hacker report menu out of game.  wows should develop a real anti cheat they earn enough from us players. i dont want to know what i spent on premium time and ships dubloons and flags over the years. i could have bought 100 games from this money. so please do something against this hacks bugs whatever. i play sometimes 10 hours a day and i can tell you for sure there hackers. many players really skilled nothing to complain but please bann that cheaters.

yes i will upload it later

• Funny 2
  • Boring 1

Moderator, Supertester, Sailing Hamster
385 posts

Can you add the replay to your post? It's impossible to say what happened without the replay. 

[CATS]
Players
17,833 posts
11,758 battles

He does not see the ship, but he sees the AA fire.

He just has to follow the tracers and if you do not move...

And no, there is no hack for torpedos.

There are indeed people who change course from time to time.

Btw, get a new name. Yours does not fit anymore.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,181 battles

Yes, of course, you got killed so 110% guaranteed that he is a hacker

Or maybe you should just git gud?

Andwhy haven’t you shared the replay with us?

It’s not hard to hit a stationary ship in smoke, it’s not hard to follow tracers back to “see” where the ship is, and as it happens there are people who not only own a keyboard, but also use itfor this game! What a phenomenal concept, hmm?

[JRM]
Players
1,987 posts
16,187 battles

Not sayin there arent hacks for wows, there is only so much tagging and banning wg can do and some will always slip by (at least temporarily) but blapping a dd in smoke doesnt require any tbh if you are shooting anything I can see exactly where you are, especially in brit db that maintain height during a run, its laughably easy to pinpoint drop bombs on the poor sucker down there since perspective doesnt change, and even when you are not often its possible to eatimate where the dd might be lurking you drop and either hit or miss, not much cost involved in trying

[XTREM]
[XTREM]
Players
452 posts
10,289 battles
2 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

He does not see the ship, but he sees the AA fire.

He just has to follow the tracers and if you do not move...

And no, there is no hack for torpedos.

There are indeed people who change course from time to time.

He says he couldn't see the planes that killed him, therefore his AA isn't shooting.......

Besides, while AA tracers are a decent enough guide for torp bombers, it's iffy for normal bombers. 

Spoiler

Skip to 10:50 and watch till the end. You'll see that accurate bomb drops based on AA alone isn't going to cut it, given the way they appear. 

The best way is to follow his main battery tracers, which I'm guessing is the way he was hit. 

[CATS]
Players
17,833 posts
11,758 battles
29 minutes ago, Miragetank90 said:

He says he couldn't see the planes that killed him, therefore his AA isn't 

He said his AA was on on.

If the CV player is good or lucky, that is enough.

[BLITZ]
Players
2,640 posts
9,896 battles
6 hours ago, n0tmad said:

i dont understand why wows took the hacker report menu out of game.

Because many potatoes - not knowing all mechanics - would report players who kill them.

3 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

But zeros as o's in names are c00l!

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,618 posts
8,112 battles
2 hours ago, Yedwy said:

Not sayin there arent hacks for wows, there is only so much tagging and banning wg can do and some will always slip by (at least temporarily)

For hacks I am pretty certain they don't exist in this game as you can do better things with hacking than manipulating a game if you are that skilled.

Mods that give an unfair advantage and are banned from usage however may be out there.

1 hour ago, Miragetank90 said:

He says he couldn't see the planes that killed him, therefore his AA isn't shooting.......

Besides, while AA tracers are a decent enough guide for torp bombers, it's iffy for normal bombers. 

Reveal hidden contents

Skip to 10:50 and watch till the end. You'll see that accurate bomb drops based on AA alone isn't going to cut it, given the way they appear. 

The best way is to follow his main battery tracers, which I'm guessing is the way he was hit. 

My bet is he was spotted before getting concealed by smoke and didn't move while firing his mainguns. :Smile_smile:

On Topic:

Replay or it didn't happen.

You obviously know how to use replays and have the file, because you said you watched it several times, so please share it with us so we can solve this case.

[XTREM]
[XTREM]
Players
452 posts
10,289 battles
1 hour ago, ColonelPete said:

He said his AA was on on.

If the CV player is good or lucky, that is enough.

Sorry, I don't think you understand

It doesn't matter if his AA is on or not. According to him, he did not see any planes. I.e. the planes were not spotted by him(being in smoke) or any teamate. 

AA can only fire at spotted planes.

Therefore, his AA did not fire. 

• Cool 2

[DC_DK]
Players
2,476 posts
24,966 battles

He probably was shooting his main guns in the smoke and CV dropped based on these tracers. If no one else is spotting the planes then he can't see them in smoke.

Sign in to follow this