Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
InfinityIncarnate

Not receiving SMS.

4 comments in this topic

Players
108 posts
2,590 battles

Hello Everyone.

Anyone know if WG are having technical issues on their end with sending out SMSs, because I'm trying to change my password, because for some reason it would not accept my password, so I had to log in through one the connected apps.
But now when I'm in the account management, I can't change the password because it requires me to enter in the code sent to my phone via sms, however I haven't received such a code yet, and I now used the second request for today, and am still waiting for this code to be received. So I wonder if I would need to try and reach support to fix this or what else I should try and do.

Anyone else facing this or a similar issue currently?

//Inc.

[Edit]
Turns out they're having a technical issue, because I went ahead in trying to submit a ticket, but it won't allow me to send the ticket where I'm given a message:
"Something went wrong
Sorry, we are having technical issues at the moment. Please try again later."

So it may be related to why all of a sudden I'm not able to log in using my password.

Players
4 posts
1,376 battles

I haven't been able to get this to work too since november last year, when I needed to change my email address :Smile_sad:
No SMS code received, and the same problem when trying to create a ticket. Nothing Works for me.

Now my old email address is not available anymore, so I have given up trying to play the game.

[TWS]
Players
467 posts
4,665 battles

I had same, can't access NA account because when they updated my phone number, so I could update my email address, they set it to +01 instead of what was clearly +44.

Still can't get into my NA account. Well, I can, but I can't change a thing in there, can only play.

Sign in to follow this