zaubertw

Looking for clans to play scrims(practice against another clan)

4 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
3,677 battles

We are Bulgarian clan that is searching for scrim partners to be prepare for the next clan battle session.

Last time we finished in Storm league and we want to improve our perfomance in the next clan battles.

If you are intersted to arrange some good training session in the practice room in clan battle environment,don't hesitate to contact us here  or ingame on EU server.

In game nicknames Zaubertw,Todor_Andonov,Raven_Ace.

Players
3,130 posts
10,583 battles
4 minutes ago, Graeme17O1 said:

This is NOT the correct forum area. This is all about recruitment. Please refrain from posting WRONG postings in the WRONG area. (I'm doing this not to have a dig at you Zaubertw. I'm aiming it at the clowns the are plastic police for Wargaming. This forum is full of Mod & Admin wannabes.

Anyway......... Just to pee them off a little more...........

where would you suggests he posts it then? 

@zaubertw yeah, why not.  Give me a bell in game mate.

Redcap375

[XTREM]
Players
53 posts
6,826 battles
On 3/19/2019 at 8:45 PM, zaubertw said:

We are Bulgarian clan that is searching for scrim partners to be prepare for the next clan battle session.

Last time we finished in Storm league and we want to improve our perfomance in the next clan battles.

If you are intersted to arrange some good training session in the practice room in clan battle environment,don't hesitate to contact us here  or ingame on EU server.

In game nicknames Zaubertw,Todor_Andonov,Raven_Ace.

send me a message, would love some training ^^

Players
4 posts
3,753 battles

Hey man,

We would love to set up some times for some training! Give me a message in discord so we can sort everything out :)

My name is [TB-PF] SMS_Bismark#7810