You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Donnerturm

Game is seriously flawed, XP and free XP booster

34 comments in this topic

[PK11B]
Beta Tester
773 posts
12,047 battles

This game is f**cked up, seriously. If somebody can play Yamato after 208 logged random battles and 124 co-op battles:

shot-19_03.19_10_06.35-0923.thumb.jpg.2030aefb882cb1b05651b0d703e3f469.jpg

I mean, come on! We all appreciate some flag signals and camouflages but if this is the result...!? Of course, Scenario battles are not logged but still. What is the minimum required amount of games from a fresh account to tier X battleships? And why is it so easy, WG?

• Cool 1
  • Boring 6

[CATS]
Players
17,833 posts
11,758 battles
4 minutes ago, Donnerturm said:

This game is f**cked up, seriously. If somebody can play Yamato after 208 logged random battles and 124 co-op battles:

I mean, come on! We all appreciate some flag signals and camouflages but if this is the result...!? Of course, Scenario battles are not logged but still. What is the minimum required amount of games from a fresh account to tier X battleships? And why is it so easy, WG?

• there are other battle types
  • people can spend money on the game
  • this is possible since open beta
  • It makes no difference to me if I meet these players at Tier VI or X
  • Even if you make it harder, these players will get to Tier X anyway

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,618 posts
8,112 battles
14 minutes ago, Donnerturm said:

Because money and also other people want to grind multiple or the newly relased Tier X too in a reasonable time.

WG already put a brake to this by locking out new accounts from using boosters with the account levels.

I tried out a new account on NA and trust me the first few battles until you rank up your account are painfully slow in credit and xp gain.

Edit: Also you can play Tier VIII Alaska from Battle one so where is the difference?

[JR-IT]
Alpha Tester
875 posts
7,599 battles

the main problem is that in this game the exp rewarded is not linear, this allow the suicider that  just presses 3 times "W" to do more exp/hour than the superunicum that tries to milk the match for all it's worth

• Cool 3

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
18 minutes ago, Donnerturm said:

You seem to be missing some glaring game parts, as in: people using doubloons for advancing, converting free exp(that is in fact also using bloons for advancing) and outright buying ships that then can be used to farm exp and convert with bloons...

Would be advisable for you to check what the game offers before you post again some "special" OP like this one today.

[OCTO]
Players
55 posts
7,676 battles

The game is grindy enough as it is. If you don't like it or find it too easy I suggest you move to World of Tanks. There you find your grind. For me, NO thanks.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
8,365 posts
10,845 battles
43 minutes ago, Juanx said:

You seem to be missing some glaring game parts, as in: people using doubloons for advancing, converting free exp(that is in fact also using bloons for advancing) and outright buying ships that then can be used to farm exp and convert with bloons...

Would be advisable for you to check what the game offers before you post again some "special" OP like this one today

To be fair here, free XP probably wasn't the issue considering the low amount of battles played means there wasn't much elite XP to convert to begin with.

[BODEM]
Players
325 posts
5,124 battles

Wait, someone played 208 random battles which take like an average of 10 minutes, making that 34 hours, with another 124 co-op battles adding to that, so let's say at least 50 hours spend in your life to grind one line and you think that is fast? I think that's a nice grind for one line.

• Cool 5

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
7 minutes ago, FukushuNL said:

Wait, someone played 208 random battles which take like an average of 10 minutes, making that 34 hours, with another 124 co-op battles adding to that, so let's say at least 50 hours spend in your life to grind one line and you think that is fast? I think that's a nice grind for one line.

Dont you dare try making sense, they FEEL they found something wrong, now, step aside...

• Funny 3

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,405 posts
9,965 battles

HI all,

2 hours ago, Donnerturm said:

Yes... he has below 50% WinRate... but with just 10+ consecutive wins he is above 50%... also his average damage is 70K and he kills at least 1 ship per game... he already had "Kraken Unleashed" and 250K damage "Random" game (in just 208 games in total) ... that player is NOT as bad as some would imagine... :Smile_hiding:

BTW, mind if I ask, what are his "Yamato" stats?

Leo "Apollo11"

P.S.

I think this is not "novice" player at all... best "hunch" is "TEST Account" / "Reboot Account"... :Smile_bajan2:

• Cool 5

[-AP-]
Players
1,640 posts
3,751 battles
3 hours ago, ColonelPete said:
  •  

It makes a difference to me, because i never go below t8 nowadays(unless someone forces me to *stares at friend*)

[CATS]
Players
17,833 posts
11,758 battles
13 minutes ago, thiextar said:

It makes a difference to me, because i never go below t8 nowadays(unless someone forces me to *stares at friend*)

Players can start the game with a Tier IX ship...

• Cool 1

[PK11B]
Beta Tester
773 posts
12,047 battles
Vor 7 Stunden, Juanx sagte:

Would be advisable for you to check what the game offers before you post again some "special" OP like this one today.

For being able to convert free xp (with help of dublons) you first of all need XP, yes? Did you have enough XP to free XP your way to tier X? After 170 randoms?

Kindly please follow your own advice before replying.

[PK11B]
Beta Tester
773 posts
12,047 battles
Vor 7 Stunden, Flavio1997 sagte:

the main problem is that in this game the exp rewarded is not linear, this allow the suicider that  just presses 3 times "W" to do more exp/hour than the superunicum that tries to milk the match for all it's worth

You reger to time. But rhis is about amount of battles. You cannot get to Yamato in 170 battles using the technique you mention above.

[PK11B]
Beta Tester
773 posts
12,047 battles
Vor 6 Stunden, FukushuNL sagte:

It's a free forum. You have your opinion, I think indeed it is way too fast to get to tier X. Then why bother with grinding  in the first place? Just give all silver ships to everybody immediately with a fresh account. Really, what's the point of (short) grinding?

[PK11B]
Beta Tester
773 posts
12,047 battles
Vor 7 Stunden, ColonelPete sagte:
  • there are other battle types
  • people can spend money on the game
  • this is possible since open beta
  • Even if you make it harder, these players will get to Tier X anyway

Let's make it a challenge. Start a fresh account. Grind to tier X as fast (amount of battles, not time) as possible.

Who gets the lowest battle count?

Players
335 posts
2,030 battles
Vor 1 Minute, Donnerturm sagte:

Let's make it a challenge. Start a fresh account. Grind to tier X as fast (amount of battles, not time) as possible.

easily possible in 50 random battles.. but somehow I doubt that challenge will change your mood in a positive way.

just accept the given facts and do whatever provides you some fun.. it‘s only a game, so why take it too serious. The more relaxed you are, the easier it is to have some fun and improve. ;-)

[CATS]
Players
17,833 posts
11,758 battles
14 minutes ago, Donnerturm said:

You reger to time. But rhis is about amount of battles. You cannot get to Yamato in 170 battles using the technique you mention above.

Buy premiums ships, farm XP in Operations or Experimental Game Modes, which are not counted.

9 minutes ago, Donnerturm said:

There is a reason I have that many ships. I do not like playing the same ship over and over again.

I basicly play all lines in parallel.

• Cool 3

[DC_DK]
Players
2,476 posts
24,966 battles
6 minutes ago, Donnerturm said:

It took me 470 battles total from creation of account to get Des Moines on my Alt account and the longest grind was for credits not XP. Think its possible in less than 300 battles if you use real money to buy credits

[PK11B]
Beta Tester
773 posts
12,047 battles
Vor 12 Minuten, hgbn_dk sagte:

It took me 470 battles total from creation of account to get Des Moines on my Alt account and the longest grind was for credits not XP. Think its possible in less than 300 battles if you use real money to buy credits

Yeah, that would have been my guess how long it takes. But apparently nowadays you can get it done in half the amount.

[PK11B]
Beta Tester
773 posts
12,047 battles
Vor 14 Minuten, ColonelPete sagte:

There is a reason I have that many ships. I do not like playing the same ship over and over again.

I basicly play all lines in parallel.

Ok, you will not participate in such challenge. Understood. 

[BODEM]
Players
325 posts
5,124 battles
27 minutes ago, Donnerturm said:

It's a free forum. You have your opinion, I think indeed it is way too fast to get to tier X. Then why bother with grinding  in the first place? Just give all silver ships to everybody immediately with a fresh account. Really, what's the point of (short) grinding?

I hope you are kidding if you can't see the difference between giving everything for free or spending 1400+(!!!) hours grinding every silver ship out there. You aren't trolling me, are you?

[PK11B]
Beta Tester
773 posts
12,047 battles
Vor 21 Minuten, dd__dd sagte:

easily possible in 50 random battles.. but somehow I doubt that challenge will change your mood in a positive way.

just accept the given facts and do whatever provides you some fun.. it‘s only a game, so why take it too serious. The more relaxed you are, the easier it is to have some fun and improve. ;-)

Oh, it would change my mood.

Seriously, the flaw here is that people who rush to tier 10 usually lack experience and spoil the fun for others. Do you enjoy 7 minute battles on high tier? I had quite a few of those just the last days. Really fun.

[PK11B]
Beta Tester
773 posts
12,047 battles
Vor 3 Minuten, FukushuNL sagte:

I hope you are kidding if you can't see the difference between giving everything for free or spending 1400+(!!!) hours grinding every silver ship out there. You aren't trolling me, are you?

Ok, what is the point of grinding in your opinion and in relationship to my initial post?

[HOO]
Players
1,788 posts
1,673 battles

WG has a free to ply, pay to advance business model, it works and keeps the game going.

I'd rather have this than gaijin's [edited] grind.

However WG does need more clan based content