Sign in to follow this  
Sons_0f_Odin

My thoughts on CVs...

6 comments in this topic

[MALLY]
Players
20 posts
21,047 battles

So after playing several hundred games in the new patch I have come to the conclusion that giving CV's infinite planes is the most retarded thing you have done. Seriously it's the biggest bag of wank you have ever thrown into the game.

Add to that the upcoming nerfs to the Premium ship Giulio Cesare and I am sat asking myself - Did your design team get their jobs through Affirmative action or some other crap?

Anyway I will not be spending another penny on this game, much love from somebody who has spent close to £1000 on wow/wot.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 2

[XTREM]
Players
2,314 posts
16,443 battles
6 minutes ago, Sons_0f_Odin said:

Add to that the upcoming nerfs to the Premium ship Giulio Cesare and I am sat asking myself - Did your design team get their jobs through Affirmative action or some other crap?

Players
8 posts
6,213 battles
1 hour ago, Sons_0f_Odin said:

I have come to the conclusion that giving CV's infinite planes is the most retarded thing you have done

Except that the planes are not really "unlimited".... You can only reproduce a certain amount of planes in a 20 minute game... Why do people even keep bringing this "infinite planes" stuff up anymore?

• Cool 5
  • Bad 2

[WGP2W]
Beta Tester
1,649 posts
7,861 battles
7 hours ago, MikkoZ98 said:

Except that the planes are not really "unlimited".... You can only reproduce a certain amount of planes in a 20 minute game... Why do people even keep bringing this "infinite planes" stuff up anymore?

Sure it isn't, but as long as you don't fly your planes into superb AA you can strike all match long. With RTS gameplay it was mostly the unicum players who could manage their planes well, it was part of being gut. Currently it is dumbed down so much that even the average player can strike all match long. 

• Boring 3

Players
38 posts

The only way to get deplaned in old RTS mode was if your opponent CV player is better in Air Superiority than you and strafe your strike squadrons grouped in map corner.

And yes, in current mode the planes are far away from "unlimited", my suggestion for every CV haters to try some play before next cry on forums, thus you will have your own view on CV weakness and will make your life much easier.

Sun Tzu
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

[CROTZ]
Beta Tester
1,196 posts
9,785 battles

I found the previous RTS implementation a nice minigame for in-between.

The current implementation feels for me like a real game - My 50 cents feedback.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this