You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
VuDuMaDafaakaa

WG it's a time to think about your game because it is unplayable !!

20 comments in this topic

Players
535 posts

WG your playerbase is beyond repair, players don't know about basics of the game and they don't care about it - and they don't care about it because even if they play worse than bots they will get 500xp or more if they win, you will lose all of your normal, good, unicom playerbase...  40-47% WR 500-700 average xp player can NOT play vs 55-63% 1800-2300 average xp players, it is NOT normal that 1 team get 6 "underbots" and other team gets 6 normal players - you can not carry even in 3 man div anymore, this game ATM is frustration only if you are even normal players that knows basics of the game and you have basic will to win ...

This is my final uninstall, by all and good luck mates I just need to leave because I'll end up in asylum...

12 partija 121k dam 33posto wr.JPG

4 partija 141k dam 0posto wr.JPG

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 6
  • Bad 1

[-TPF-]
Players
5,129 posts
21,032 battles
3 minutes ago, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger said:

40-47% WR 500-700 average xp player can NOT play vs 55-63% 1800-2300 average xp players,

Yes we can. And we do. (And sometimes we win, too!). So there.

• Funny 4
  • Bad 2

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,139 battles
8 minutes ago, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger said:

This is my final uninstall

that'd be about the tenth or eleventh of those by my conservative estimate? :fish_sleep:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 6

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
9,156 battles
10 minutes ago, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger said:

WG your playerbase is beyond repair, players don't know about basics of the game and they don't care about it - and they don't care about it because even if they play worse than bots they will get 500xp or more if they win, you will lose all of your normal, good, unicom playerbase...  40-47% WR 500-700 average xp player can NOT play vs 55-63% 1800-2300 average xp players, it is NOT normal that 1 team get 6 "underbots" and other team gets 6 normal players - you can not carry even in 3 man div anymore, this game ATM is frustration only if you are even normal players that knows basics of the game and you have basic will to win ...

This is my final uninstall, by all and good luck mates I just need to leave because I'll end up in asylum...

Spoiler

12 partija 121k dam 33posto wr.JPG

4 partija 141k dam 0posto wr.JPG

Game is fine and playable, just fine...you might want to look into how english language works and what words mean what...

1 minute ago, Tyrendian89 said:

that'd be about the tenth or eleventh of those by my conservative estimate? :fish_sleep:

Seems about right, sadly, it will be back, they always are...

• Bad 1

Players
535 posts
5 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

You are about correct :cap_haloween:  just bought The Division 2 so I hope there will not be 11 or 12 ;) 

• Funny 2

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,139 battles
2 minutes ago, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger said:

You are about correct :cap_haloween:  just bought The Division 2 so I hope there will not be 11 or 12 ;) 

have fun with that :cap_rambo:

• Cool 1

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
6,368 posts
6,764 battles
1 hour ago, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger said:

Can't comment on your prospects of returning, and quite frankly don't care, but I would feel bad about giving you the following piece of warning.

You, sir are quite frankly delusional if you belive for even one instant that Activision(-Blizzard) gives even one *edited* about it's players. If nothing else the past year has proven this conclusively time and time again, they don't even give a *edited* about their own STAFF

EDIT: My bad, its Ubi that's making the Division..still don't trust them any farther than I can throw them either. <.<

Players
1,923 posts
1 hour ago, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger said:

If its anything like the first we will probably see you soon :Smile_teethhappy:

1458999831_tumblr_o41b0gAjZF1r3i2kko1_500.gif.b917425f308c7dcd7e38d8294c8c00d9.gif

• Funny 1

[BHSFL]
Players
4,596 posts

That is what stat fanatism leads to.....believe too much in that stat crap, give all your energy to uphold it as the truth is self defeating.

Games should just be played and enjoyed...

• Cool 3

[CXIV]
Players
519 posts
3,718 battles

It's not that it's uncarriable or that you can't play, it's that it doesn't make any sense to have very good player, playing against 40% W/R player.

Don't get me wrong, WoWs is a game and anyone who enjoys it should be allowed to play it in good conditions, even bad as [edited]players. But players should play with and against people being a match for them. It's a nonsense that 43% W/R casual players just being there for the ships and gunnery sounds can be matched vs a KotS winner division. That's as if a top NBA team was playing against your districts' senior basketball club.

Players
12,666 posts
9,841 battles
51 minutes ago, Bear_Necessities said:

we've been carrying for a year or 2 now

Some people dont deserve to get carried... if it would somehow be possible, id like them to get a loss :Smile_hiding:

• Funny 1

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
9,156 battles
15 minutes ago, Cadelanne said:

It's not that it's uncarriable or that you can't play, it's that it doesn't make any sense to have very good player, playing against 40% W/R player.

But, why not? Do you understand the meaning of "random"?

15 minutes ago, Cadelanne said:

Don't get me wrong, WoWs is a game and anyone who enjoys it should be allowed to play it in good conditions, even bad as [edited]players. But players should play with and against people being a match for them. It's a nonsense that 43% W/R casual players just being there for the ships and gunnery sounds can be matched vs a KotS winner division. That's as if a top NBA team was playing against your districts' senior basketball club.

Again, read above. Also on this las part, your elitism starts to show, please keep it in check.

• Boring 1

[CXIV]
Players
519 posts
3,718 battles
3 minutes ago, Juanx said:

But, why not? Do you understand the meaning of "random"?

I do, but how is this an argument of any sort ? It may be called "random" battles, that doesn't necessary mean that it has to be complete anarchy. It could aswell be a game mode where ships are matched from T1 to T10 in teams of 2 to 35 players. I guess no protest of any sort could be legit as it's "random battle" heh ?

3 minutes ago, Juanx said:

Again, read above. Also on this las part, your elitism starts to show, please keep it in check.

My elitism ? How is it elitism to want people to play with players of their level ?

• Cool 1

Players
3,650 posts
1 hour ago, Beastofwar said:

That is what stat fanatism leads to.....believe too much in that stat crap, give all your energy to uphold it as the truth is self defeating.

Games should just be played and enjoyed...

Quite right, stats must be so impressive a thing to brag about to potential partners, I want to get a lot better but I don't give a damn about numbers, much more important things in my life to worry about.

To those who have excellent stats, jolly well done, and I say that from the bottom of my heart.

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,549 posts
14,900 battles

If you happen to come back to game,

please try to create more constructive topics next time.

Gd'day,

• Cool 1