You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
elementCZ

Weird ship movement

9 comments in this topic

[CONV]
Players
3 posts
1,729 battles

Hello guys,

since I reinstalled the game few day back, I started having weird movement of all the ships, including mine. It looks as if they were "jumping really fast". The movement of them isnt smooth. Sometimes the gun fire is also delayed between mouse press and shot itself. And if the ping meter is working it isnt that

FPS stable 75

Ping: around 40

Any idea?

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

Rubber bandy visuals? That's lag

If I'm not mistaken WoWS shows you the average ping for the last X seconds (5?) not the actual ping

So 40-40-100-40-40 would be shown as 52 despite actually producing a lagspike

[CONV]
Players
3 posts
1,729 battles

The thing is that I didnt have it before reinstalling the windows :/
And I am having it since then and also I never had it before, thats what makes it so weird

Beta Tester
725 posts
11,930 battles

As you have reinstalled windows there is a chance that he will update it self. The same goes for all the programs that you have that needs updating.

My guess is that you are using your bandwidth by some background programs, but that should be visible in network usage.

Check your windows settings, could be that you are runing plenty of background stuff that previously have been turned off.

In general I would wait 24-48h and if problem persist, then run some checks, on internet, cpu, gpu, hdd and/or sdd, etc.

[CONV]
Players
3 posts
1,729 battles

Tried synchornising system time with interneted and it didnt help. Also the are no system update runnign during the game sessions :(

[BBMM]
Players
5,748 posts
7,291 battles

Might also be you need to set WOWS to éxceptions'for your virus-scan software.

Else it might start scanning packets coming in from WG, causing spikes.