KDenGai

English Speaking player looking for clan.

8 comments in this topic

Players
1 post

Main Info: IGN - KDenMr. Highest Ships are 2 Tier 6 (VI) which are the German Battleship Bayern and the German Cruiser Nürnberg. Im level 15 with 259 total battles played. Looking to join an active clan that dont mind the lower tier ships in my possession. Can use discord. Quite F2P so only use doubloons I earn in game.

Extra Info: Not perfect at the game and am sure theres lots to learn but I've enjoyed the game enough to try and find a group of people to play with. Dont mind which ship types I play as long as I have them. Ideally looking for an active clan to join that varies in player with Tier ships.

[TB-PF]
[TB-PF]
Players
47 posts
6,793 battles

Hi , we are recruting new members! we are a multinational clan with players all over EU ! come join us for some clan bonuses ! your only comitment is to connect to discord ( chat app ) and be responsive to chat and banter on discord ! if this invite caught your attention please give me a chat on discord or this chat box and we will talk more ! this is our discord adress ->https://discord.gg/nQTgcJS

[1378]
Players
5 posts
9,990 battles

If you are interested and you meet the requirements, join us, you are most welcome.

[NOERD]
Players
3 posts
3,136 battles

Hey! Unless you've joined some of the other nice clans. WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YA. Take a look at the NOERD post under clan ads. We are a laid back lot of people from all over europe with 1 season behind us. We aren't gods at this game but have fun and try to do as many clan battles as possible. Only requirements is discord, maturity and obviously english (2 of which are covered :cap_like:)

[KUKTP]
Beta Tester
80 posts
2,791 battles

We are trying to get started in our casual clan, we could sure use more manpower!

[-YR-]
[-YR-]
Players
53 posts
20,243 battles

Hi mate we are -YR- clan looking for active members for Clan Battles.Contact me if u are inetersted my acc is anmargan.Thank you!