You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
hedgehog_s

spawning point

4 comments in this topic

Question

[-NO-]
[-NO-]
Players
78 posts
13,704 battles

Started noticing an annoying trend on Friday so Ive kept a log of games since - Saturday; 41 games in total - EVERY game I spawned in centre meaning last into the action either in slow BB or even fast DDs because DDs spawned to left or right got there 60 seconds or so faster. Today so far 26 games; EVERY game spawned in centre.

This is beyond "coincidence or chance" it feels rigged and frankly it sucks being in the lower half of the team time after time just because you have to sail for left or right for the first part of the game.

I should point out that Im talking about co-ops - I play these rather than randoms because of an arthritis handicap.

Is there a setting or something Im missing to change your spawn preference - if this carries on I feel like not bothering to play. 1800 damage in a kagero because 2 Tier 10 DDs killed everything first just because they spawn closer to enemy?? Simply unfair WG.

3 answers to this question

[CATS]
Players
17,836 posts
11,758 battles

If that is you excuse for performing worse :fish_palm:

Maybe support the middle then?

[-NO-]
[-NO-]
Players
78 posts
13,704 battles

Im spawning on my OWN in the middle, with the rest of the team on left or right flanks - u think I should mid rush ?? I think not.