Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
fallenkezef

What do I do with crowns?

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
1,788 posts
1,673 battles

So you can spend florins on shinies in arsenal, that's all good.

 

What can be done with crowns you do not need for the cvs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-RM-]
Beta Tester
2,090 posts
8,430 battles

Nothing as of now, which is a bit sad. I mean I could even accept if you could buy flags for them even if they cost something like 10 flags for 50 crowns. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
26,191 posts
14,119 battles
26 minutes ago, fallenkezef said:

So you can spend florins on shinies in arsenal, that's all good.

 

What can be done with crowns you do not need for the cvs?

Wait till they are converted to Florins.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BONI]
Players
1,257 posts
12,064 battles

They'll get converted to 8 florins each, probably with the update on Thursday.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOBS3]
Players
1,009 posts
18,655 battles

The Article laying out the rules for the "Fly! Strike! Win!" event https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/fly-strike-win/ states:-

  • "Any remaining Crowns can be converted into Florins at an exchange rate of one to eight (1:8), but only during the fourth week of Update 0.8.1."

To be honest, the exchange rate and the bundles, it seems that the CVs are the best value way to use Crowns and Florins. You get Port Slot, Flags, Premium Time & Coal even if the CVs and their Commanders have no value to you.

You can sell the CVs. Just my opinion

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TAYTO]
Players
795 posts
8,206 battles
On 3/17/2019 at 11:49 AM, Cambera_1 said:

The Article laying out the rules for the "Fly! Strike! Win!" event https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/fly-strike-win/ states:-

  • "Any remaining Crowns can be converted into Florins at an exchange rate of one to eight (1:8), but only during the fourth week of Update 0.8.1."

 

Ok, but if we weren't around during the fourth week or 0.8.1, what happened to our crowns?
Did they just dissapear or did they auto exchange?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOBS3]
Players
1,009 posts
18,655 battles
8 hours ago, DB2212 said:

Ok, but if we weren't around during the fourth week or 0.8.1, what happened to our crowns?
Did they just dissapear or did they auto exchange?

Auto exchanged - it is in the patch notes.

"After the release of Update 0.8.2, all Crowns received in 0.8.1 will be converted into Florins at the exchange rate of 1:8. Florins can be exchanged for credits, signal flags, Warships Premium Account, and Union Jack expendable camouflages in the temporary category of the "Fly! Strike! Win!" event. Please note that British aircraft carriers will no longer be available in this category."

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TAYTO]
Players
795 posts
8,206 battles
13 hours ago, Cambera_1 said:

Auto exchanged - it is in the patch notes.

"After the release of Update 0.8.2, all Crowns received in 0.8.1 will be converted into Florins at the exchange rate of 1:8. Florins can be exchanged for credits, signal flags, Warships Premium Account, and Union Jack expendable camouflages in the temporary category of the "Fly! Strike! Win!" event. Please note that British aircraft carriers will no longer be available in this category."

Thank you, haven't had time to read patch notes or really play much. I have lost touch with stuff.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOBS3]
Players
1,009 posts
18,655 battles
9 hours ago, DB2212 said:

Thank you, haven't had time to read patch notes or really play much. I have lost touch with stuff.

NP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×