Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_H_Nelson

Wargaming - Will you improve visibility in Thunderstorm Front, please?

1 comment in this topic

Players
3,129 posts
14,143 battles

I know that the mechanic has been around since Patch 0.7.11, but after a frustrating battle last night I feel I finally have to say something.

Yes, I know that visibility should be reduced from normal to give it an atmospheric effect, but I cannot see a damn thing! If I can avoid the storm I can mitigate the effects, at least for a period - but if I get caught on the side of the map where the storm hits, it is effectively game over, and camo & flags wasted.

I've had poor eyesight since birth and it has only gotten worse as I got older (Though my last eye check in December said that the deterioration had stabilised - which is good news).  I would appreciate it if the visibility levels in the Thunderstorm Front could be significantly improved, for the benefit of all of us with bad eyesight.  

Improving the "real" visibility would not in any way affect the changes in detectability and dispersion that the Thunderstorm brings of course. The in-game reductions in visibility are atmospheric effects are just to aid immersion.

• Cool 3

Sign in to follow this