Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hurnblipper

Thank You

3 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
997 battles

This is just a quick thanks WG for the opportunity to A- Get a tier 4 premium British carrier and also for B- The complete surprise of a tier 7 British battle ship. both for free and the battleship I had no idea it was even a reward for something so thanks again :)

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,181 battles
14 minutes ago, Hurnblipper said:

A- Get a tier 4 premium British carrier

It's not a premium. It's "early access" which will turn into a normal silver t4 RN CV with the release of the line in 0.8.2

15 minutes ago, Hurnblipper said:

B- The complete surprise of a tier 7 British battle ship

I assume you mean getting them from mission? Lucky, yes. But less surprising if you follow the news

Either way, with how many games you have played I really can't recommend you playing t7 just yet, you need way more experience or it will turn into a disaster for you & your teammates

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,454 posts
9,545 battles

And before you get all the more confused OP, it seems our time is one of the most underrated currencies when we say 'we got this and that for free'. Something for free means you truly get it for nothing, gifted, inherited. As some of our less informed and perhaps less experienced colleagues here have yet to learn, time is one of the most expensive commodities there is, but that all depends on how you value yours. I value my time as incredibly precious, so I never get anything for free from WG.....they do me no special favours, I earn such things by playing and by committing time to the game (which I happen to enjoy - not lately though). If you stake a low value of time and will happily grind away hours, days, weeks for a ship here and there and still think it was for free -  then thats cool, just not entirely accurate from a bartering sense, haha.

Have fun, take care.

Sign in to follow this