You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
EmilyKing

Completing older event collections

14 comments in this topic

Players
198 posts
2,801 battles

So lets say I haven't finished the Dunkirk collection. Would I be able to complete it by buying the Dunkirk containers with coal from the arsenal until i have the whole set?

[NWP]
Players
1,581 posts
10,610 battles

Yup. You should be able to complete it via arsenal. How many container set you’d need god only knows. 

Players
292 posts
4,458 battles

i though that is why the arsenal has those containers in the first place.

• Cool 2

Players
198 posts
2,801 battles

just have to wait for the belle epoque containers to make their way into the arsenal then. had no working PC over dec and missed out on that

[HOO]
Players
1,788 posts
1,673 battles

Yeah I finished the froggy and arctic collections through the arsenal. Waiting for the 3 years of wows collection thingy

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Players
5,390 posts
6,781 battles
7 hours ago, Bear_Necessities said:

Yup. You should be able to complete it via arsenal. How many container set you’d need god only knows. 

Isnt even that much. I did the vive la france collection from scratch, i think i needed only 4x5000 coal. Same for the Bismarck collection, but there i had a couple of pieces already. (5x5000 coal)

You could do the math on the worst case scenario, but surely it cant be that bad :cap_haloween:

Imo its worth it, f.e. if you look at getting the Captain from the Vive la France collection, which is most likely cheaper than buying one for 30k coal directly :cap_hmm:

• Cool 1

[HOO]
Players
1,788 posts
1,673 battles
29 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Isnt even that much. I did the vive la france collection from scratch, i think i needed only 4x5000 coal. Same for the Bismarck collection, but there i had a couple of pieces already. (5x5000 coal)

You could do the math on the worst case scenario, but surely it cant be that bad :cap_haloween:

Imo its worth it, f.e. if you look at getting the Captain from the Vive la France collection, which is most likely cheaper than buying one for 30k coal directly :cap_hmm:

yeah same for my collections, 4 lots of 5 boxes for both.

[O-P-C]
Players
407 posts
8,836 battles
3 hours ago, fallenkezef said:

Yeah I finished the froggy and arctic collections through the arsenal. Waiting for the 3 years of wows collection thingy

when will it come? 

Players
3,669 posts
8,430 battles
2 hours ago, RepSrb said:

when will it come? 

Seems like they release an arsenal collection box offer after about a year and a bit.

Good thing WG listened to all the people who never managed to complete these and gave this nice addition to the game at virtually no cost to them whatsoever :Smile_great:

• Cool 1

Players
1,872 posts
12,917 battles
Vor 23 Stunden, DFens_666 sagte:

More to the point, you of course want both of them so you can have a cruiser build and a BB build.

[BHSFL]
[BHSFL]
Players
1,925 posts

I have stuff missing from the Belle Epoque collection....what chests are needed there then, can't see any ?

Players
198 posts
2,801 battles
11 hours ago, Beastofwar said:

I have stuff missing from the Belle Epoque collection....what chests are needed there then, can't see any ?

given that was just last dec it's probably not out yet

Players
3,285 posts
3,529 battles

I thought you could still get Dunkirk stuff by doing Dynamo.

Maybe I'm wrong - and it isn't on at the moment.

IMO though if you want captains, grind one to 19pt. 

Put him on your favourite ships, it is amazing how the other captains grow.

Plus never have to sail around with a half-dumb captain.

My 19pt is on Hood/Lion (soon on Conqueror).