Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
loppantorkel

Bugged XP or changed rewards or just high on planes?

6 comments in this topic

[UNICS]
Players
4,502 posts
15,942 battles

shot-19_03.15_17_45_45-0846.thumb.jpg.c453912bb4cf2f2fc0c6842c7931e704.jpg

I had a crap cv game. Managed 10k damage or so and wondered if I'd pass 300xp in the loss. XP was however way beyond normal over both teams. Was it our excessive waste of pilots that drove XP up this way or has WG changed anything..?

Anyone noticed anything similar?

[SHAFT]
Players
9,610 posts
8,867 battles

I agree - looks weird. worst player 763 XP? When does that ever happen (and all got >1k on the winning side too)

[-AP-]
Players
2,510 posts
6,125 battles

The xp is so high, because its trying to forget about all those poor pilots.

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
13,801 posts
19,532 battles
4 hours ago, loppantorkel said:

Anyone noticed anything similar?

At this time CV economy is heavily inflated, especially when up tiered.

~45k damage on DDs in a T10 match will currently earn me almost 500k credits (without premium) and 2k base exp with the Enterprise. A good game with her will easily hit the million credits mark.

Aka Enterprise currently earns about as much cash as Missouri.

Now obviously E is a premium with the income modifiers that come with that status, tech tree CVs will do a bit worse as you've demonstrated.

[BHSFL]
Players
3,516 posts

Well you are awarded XP for spotting, damage-upon-spotting and shooting aircraft down too......apparently you did a lot of that whithout noticing. It's not only the direct damage that counts in CV, just like in DD.

It is often the credits that disappoint........especially after costs are deducted....

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

29 planes, that's 72.5% of a ships HP if turned into "rewarded damage". 40 planes shot down = 1 full ships worth of health in damage.

Then the question to whom you did that 10k. To BBs that would be worthless, to DDs that gives you a nice % to add in.

Then, of course, the practically nonexistant rewards from spotting & tanking. Couple XP points here or there.

Stuff sums up in the end

Sign in to follow this