Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Von_Pruss

Public Test: Furios Nerf / Buff + Azuma

6 comments in this topic

Players
426 posts
3,036 battles

"Public Test, changes to Furious, Azuma AA

British CV Furious, tier VI

Stock bombers changed:
Number of bombers in one attacking flight increased from 1 to 2;
Plane regain time is lowered from 142 to 96 seconds;
Size of the aiming ellipse is increased by 22%
Top researchable bombers changed:
Count of bombers in one attacking flight increased from 1 to 2;
Size of the aiming ellipse is increased by 30%
Top researchable torpedo bombers' torpedoes replaced by that of the stock ones:
The damage is lowered from 5930 to 5200
The flooding chance is lowered from 51% to 45%
Instead of 4 bomber attack runs you can make only 2, but each of them will be more effective and the squadron will spend less time under the AA fire. The size of the aiming ellipse was increased to take into account the addition of the second plane and the increased number of bombs being dropped.

The torpedoes of the top torpedo-bombers were replaced as they demonstrated higher efficiency in comparison with other CVs. In addition, such a change compensates the increased bombers' damage.

Azuma's AA was updated in 0.8.1, it was tested and we are ready to show you the final state of the ship's AA defense:

AA defense short-range: continuous damage per second - 519, hit probability - 83%, action zone 0.1-1.9 km;
AA defense long-range: number of explosions in a salvo - 8, damage within an explosion - 1470, continuous damage per second - 260, hit probability - 88%, action zone 1.9-5.8 km;
AA sector reinforcement - 25%, sector reinforcement and reinforcement shift time - 10 s.

Azuma's AA has high continuous damage in the short ranges and dangerous explosions from the 1.9 km range."

https://www.facebook.com/wowsdevblog

• Cool 1

[BABBY]
Players
667 posts
10,231 battles

Eh, I never played carriers before the rework. I tried some co-op games in Hermes and Furious and the experience was utterly bad and masochistic. I don't know about the state of t8 and t10 CVs, from what I hear they're doing OK but if newcomers have a similar experience to mine i doubt the percentage of CV players in a few months from now is going to be much higher than it used to be before the rework.

Players
6,753 posts
245 battles

nice so the furious gets its only redeeming feature nerfed just for the Medium/heavy bombers to drop a few more bombs. Lol, how sad.

im not even going to bother wasting the florins on that.

• Cool 2

[BHSFL]
Players
3,359 posts

I experienced that T6 UK CV did more and easier damage, they are/were a joy to play in Operations against bot waves.....it was obvious a nerf was coming. Although the nerfs looks more like a change now, with more aircraft but worse accuracy. I guess i can life with that better then just nerfs.

[JRM]
Players
6,236 posts
24,058 battles

Good change on furious that single db was not adeqate

Sign in to follow this