Ice_Marine

[RYLNV] THE ROYAL NAVY NEED YOU !!!! English Speaking Established Fun Clan Looking to Expand!!!!

12 comments in this topic

[RYLNV]
[RYLNV]
Players
16 posts
7,710 battles

Hello Commanders,

We are currently looking to expand our clan and would like to hear from you if the following terms apply:

- You are over the age of 18+

- Have at least 1 Tier 10

- Have more than 1000 Random Battles (or close to)

- You are active on World of Warships

- Have TeamSpeak

- Are looking to take part in Clan Battles

- Have a good sense of Humour

- English Speaking Only

We currently have a small clan base size where most of our members are from within the UK but we do also have members within the EU from various countries.

If you love to play World of Warships and want to have a good bit of fun and up for a laugh then please get in touch, We would love to hear from you!

[OGHF]
Players
20 posts
8,618 battles
allisona Line Officer                        

How can I get in touch?  I have been playing for over a year and most nights I play on my own and I am on Game every evening from 6 to 10 PM.  I have TS ability but  my clan dont use it.  I have Tier 1 to 10 and have won loads of Oil but I have never played in a Clan battle and I am still not up to some of the information and advice I need to improve my game.  

[RYLNV]
[RYLNV]
Players
16 posts
7,710 battles
On 3/15/2019 at 9:51 PM, allisona said:
allisona Line Officer                        

How can I get in touch?  I have been playing for over a year and most nights I play on my own and I am on Game every evening from 6 to 10 PM.  I have TS ability but  my clan dont use it.  I have Tier 1 to 10 and have won loads of Oil but I have never played in a Clan battle and I am still not up to some of the information and advice I need to improve my game.  

Hi there @allisona,

We welcome all members from varying skill sets, If you believe you need to improve on your game we are very welcoming to helping our members in every step of the way that we possibly can.

To find us in game and apply please search for "The Royal Navy Elite Fleet" or clan tag [RYLNV].

Upon joining we will give you the TeamSpeak details and discuss how the clan operates further.

Many Thanks

[OGHF]
Players
20 posts
8,618 battles

Thanks for the email.   I need to ask where in game will I find your tags?

allisona

[RYLNV]
[RYLNV]
Players
16 posts
7,710 battles
3 hours ago, allisona said:

Thanks for the email.   I need to ask where in game will I find your tags?

allisona

You will find this under the Clan section

[OGHF]
Players
20 posts
8,618 battles
On 3/19/2019 at 12:12 PM, Ice_Marine said:

Please feel free to PM me or send one of us a message in game :)

Ha Ha ha Im a 66 year old and youre asking me to PM you.  Is that anything to do with the Prime Minister?  I just want to know where I sign on (ex MN sorry).  My lates ship is HMS hermese but I have  a Tier 10 as well as many others.  Im trying to build a British Fleet.

[RYLNV]
[RYLNV]
Players
16 posts
7,710 battles
On 3/24/2019 at 7:41 PM, allisona said:

Ha Ha ha Im a 66 year old and youre asking me to PM you.  Is that anything to do with the Prime Minister?  I just want to know where I sign on (ex MN sorry).  My lates ship is HMS hermese but I have  a Tier 10 as well as many others.  Im trying to build a British Fleet.

We have 2 members around the same age as yourself so you wouldnt be the only one.

Within the clan section in-game search for "The Royal Navy Elite Fleet" or our Clan Tag [RYLNV].

Any problems let us know :)

[OGHF]
Players
20 posts
8,618 battles

Hi

Sorry I havent got back to you but for some reason since the new updates I cant access my clan section in Game.  I appear to be the only [PJ}  player left as I am on every night on my own.  I will try again and my name is Alex

[OGHF]
Players
20 posts
8,618 battles

Hi I tried but it is the only part of the game I cant get into.  I could at one time but not now.  I wonder if the Clan has folded but no one told me?? If you know another way I could apply to join your clan then Great!!

my email address is dotal1@live.com if you want toi drop me an email.

Cheers

Players
18 posts
12,354 battles

I too am looking for a new clan. I have been in AWG for almost 2 yrs, but they are not active hardly anymore. I am ^0 yrs old, live in the U. S. but use the EU server. I have ships from tier5-10,2 tier 10 bb's with 19 point captains.