You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ronin_Cahill

When are Tiers not going to be +/- 2 levels

10 comments in this topic

[_CHN_]
Players
27 posts

Similar to my last post on the subject, but someone did mention t 6 being tossed in with t8. I proably should have stipulated that I agree that isn't right either. and when I am top tier ie. 8 in a 6 match. I try to not shoot the lower tiers until thye are the only ones left out of respect. people call me crazy for having these kind of morals but I am a retired teacher and taught fair play to my kids for 30 years, so I need to do what I preach. so does anyone know how I can directly contact the lead developer who would be in charge of the MM system so I might be able to converse with the man in power (or woman). these forums are not efficient to get things done.

• Funny 5
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[FABER]
[FABER]
Players
363 posts
4,558 battles

MM won’t be changed: you won’t take away my satisfaction when I’m the only tier 8 Atago in all tier 10 match and top the scoreboard while my stupid Montanas and Kurfurst with Survivability Expert do 400 baseXP :Smile_child:

• Funny 3
  • Bad 1

[NWP]
Players
1,581 posts
10,610 battles

So you don’t try and kill opponents out of some pity type thing... right. Yet preach fair play and at the same time jeperdise you’re teams chances of winning... :cap_book:

Stop spamming the same thread topic. We already have one. You’ve been told and posted in main thread several times. 

Thirdly. You actually want to try contact WG direct even though they’ve stated that it’s part of the game, it’s what they want and isn’t going to change... let it go.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[SHAD]
Players
578 posts

They would implement it if they could.

Even in the +-2 matchmaking I just had a 7v7 game with 6 CVs as a Destroyer.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
7,533 posts
Vor 6 Minuten, Bear_Necessities sagte:

So you don’t try and kill opponents out of some pity type thing... right. Yet preach fair play and at the same time jeperdise you’re teams chances of winning... :cap_book:

this

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
17,829 posts
11,758 battles
1 hour ago, Ronin_Cahill said:

Similar to my last post on the subject, but someone did mention t 6 being tossed in with t8. I proably should have stipulated that I agree that isn't right either. and when I am top tier ie. 8 in a 6 match. I try to not shoot the lower tiers until thye are the only ones left out of respect. people call me crazy for having these kind of morals but I am a retired teacher and taught fair play to my kids for 30 years, so I need to do what I preach. so does anyone know how I can directly contact the lead developer who would be in charge of the MM system so I might be able to converse with the man in power (or woman). these forums are not efficient to get things done.

Tier VI has +2/-1 MM.

Stick to that or lower and you avoid +2/-2.

And no, your understanding of fairness is flawed.

I am pretty sure you have competed and won against people weaker than you.

Being completly equal at something is quite rare.

[XTREM]
[XTREM]
Players
451 posts
10,289 battles
1 hour ago, Ronin_Cahill said:

so does anyone know how I can directly contact the lead developer who would be in charge of the MM system so I might be able to converse with the man in power (or woman). these forums are not efficient to get things done.

Step 1: Fly to Cyprus

Step 2: Get a taxi or uber to WG's evil lair

Step 3: ????

Step 4: Profit 

• Funny 3

[EUR]
Players
410 posts
4,607 battles
2 hours ago, Ronin_Cahill said:

You are right but I don't see them doing it for reasons we have discussed in other threads. Don't be discouraged from the attacks of 'privileged' people, when u benefit from something you never want change. As for your morals, they are admirable but perhaps not useful as you've seen (most try to shoot the weak first -which answers your question why they defend it so stronk). I always try to delete certain ships at start instead, as my experience had shown that certain ships 'strangely' draw the most cancerous chars (imo) that always ruin the others gameplay. So I go after them, take them out of their comfort zone and make it my goal to force them at an early exit. I won't mention them but they are known. All people are weird I guess haha :)

this post is written wit a tongue in cheek :Smile-_tongue:

• Boring 1

[TOWAR]
[TOWAR]
1,788 posts
6,383 battles

Please use the sticky MM thread for MM related discussions.

Opening a new thread neither makes it draw more attention nor makes your points more important / relevant.

This thread is locked!

Excavatus

• Cool 2