Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Odo_Toothless

old WoWs music

13 comments in this topic

[BUSHI]
Players
3,461 posts
17,922 battles

Almost 3 years ago I started my journey with WoWs. The most pleasent thing i remember was the sound of premium account.  I can describe it as whistles while playing some Russian music in background.

There are some net resources with WoWs sound, but I coudn't find this track. Please help me if You can. That sound was a real magic for me ...

• Cool 1

Players
151 posts
10,897 battles

Dont remember the particular track you mean, but i always thought this one was pretty awesome:

• Cool 2

[H_FAN]
Players
2,131 posts
28,072 battles
3 hours ago, Odo_Toothless said:

Almost 3 years ago I started my journey with WoWs. The most pleasent thing i remember was the sound of premium account.  I can describe it as whistles while playing some Russian music in background.

There are some net resources with WoWs sound, but I coudn't find this track. Please help me if You can. That sound was a real magic for me ...

Have you searched all soundcloud tracks? I have found more or less all tunes from the start, it is several hundred so i am afraid you have to search for it yourself.

My favourite in the map  OST World of Warships Red sun Artur Toktash , that start I like very much.No 17 maybe in that list I get first when I open up

It is still played in the game quite often.

Players
23 posts
8,450 battles
5 hours ago, Odo_Toothless said:

you can have it all the time when you set your port to Hawai

Players
6,142 posts
8,353 battles
8 hours ago, Odo_Toothless said:

That would be soundtrack of old premium port, Hawaii. Black Sea port have some quite glorious backround as well

Personally I miss old cyclone music.

[BYOB]
Players
3,561 posts
13,713 battles

If it's the old premium port music (Hawaii), then the track is called Last Sunset.

PS: Hawaii is my default port, when I'm not using an event one.

• Cool 1

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
1,565 posts
6,266 battles
5 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

If it's the old premium port music (Hawaii), then the track is called Last Sunset.

PS: Hawaii is my default port, when I'm not using an event one.

This is something that is often overlooked even by myself since I tend to listen to a lot of podcasts when I play, but this game does have some really nice soundtracks. 

• Cool 2

[BODEM]
Players
328 posts
5,124 battles

Wows got lots of great music. For example:

.....this is a top 3 fav tunes in the game.

....And I 'm missing this one, if I'm not mistaken. It's not in the game atm, right? I'd like for it to be when the Russian BBs make their appearance.

....this one is a classic :D Whenever there is action in the game and this starts to play...goosebumps. 

....as a bonus. Great sailing song to get you riled up for the battle to come. 

Too much great and memorable music in this game.

Players
3,672 posts
8,434 battles
9 hours ago, Panocek said:

That would be soundtrack of old premium port, Hawaii. Black Sea port have some quite glorious backround as well

Personally I miss old cyclone music.

Wait, was this music for cyclones really deleted? This music is great! 

Players
3,672 posts
8,434 battles
8 hours ago, FukushuNL said:

Wows got lots of great music. For example:

.....this is a top 3 fav tunes in the game.

....And I 'm missing this one, if I'm not mistaken. It's not in the game atm, right? I'd like for it to be when the Russian BBs make their appearance.

....this one is a classic :D Whenever there is action in the game and this starts to play...goosebumps. 

....as a bonus. Great sailing song to get you riled up for the battle to come. 

Too much great and memorable music in this game.

WoWS has perhaps the most amazing OST of any game I ever played, if only by the sheer stupifying huge number of awesome tracks it has. It's not just filler, there's several hundred fantastic tracks in this game which is kinda unpresedented.

3 of my favorites ones are these:

I mean, I'll even listen to tracks like these when outside of the game :Smile_teethhappy:

Players
6,142 posts
8,353 battles
23 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Wait, was this music for cyclones really deleted? This music is great! 

At least I cannot make it play, regardless of music "theme" I set in Options during cyclone.

Sign in to follow this