You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Beastofwar

Battle of Jutland Operation ?

4 comments in this topic

[BHSFL]
Players
3,457 posts

Is there a reason why operations are T6-T7 only ? Why arent there any operations in the WWI era ?

We have all kinds of famous Dreadnought battleships, Destroyers that still were torpedo boat killers or torpedo boat flotilla leaders, and all kinds of armoured cruisers bristling with side mounted guns just like in the 17th century. Yet they are "wasted" in fast tiers ( you play them for an hour ? an then tier up ) with chaotic play with a lot of clueless players that may shoot you even if you are on their team.

Is it not a great idea ( WG can have more premium sales too ) to make an Operation out of the battle of Jutland ? Most of these tier ships clashed there in one of the most famous sea battles. I do think it would be mandatory to restrict acces to the type/class ships ( not the specific ships ) that really were in the real battle.

Is it not an idea to have more famous sea battles as operation per definition ?

• Cool 9

[VS-UK]
Players
47 posts
4,850 battles

I would love to see something like that, I took a load of dreadnaughts out into the training room to scratch the Jutland itch but a full on op would be awesome!

[BBMM]
Players
5,805 posts
7,356 battles

Let's bring it on.... EXCEPT... you should probably expect even more of 'those players' on such an operation.

I don't mind though, you could still division up and do it with a team of well trained idiots... ehhh... comrades. :Smile_playing:

Wyoming for me, I guess. Or maybe Texas or New York. Something slow and snail like.

hqdefault.jpg