Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Vivi_Ornitier

World of Warplanes

6 comments in this topic

Players
138 posts
2,918 battles

Lately I´ve been looking for new games to play and World of Warplanes seems interesting. I´d like to know if it´s a game with proper balance (not op prems, P2W like WoT´s ammo, balance between classes) and, most importantly, if it´s fun to play . I have already searched in Google for those questions but most topics are a bit old and also it would be nice to listen to our wonderful Wows´ community :fish_cute_2:

[CATS]
Players
26,207 posts
14,119 battles
1 minute ago, roco4 said:

Lately I´ve been looking for new games to play and World of Warplanes seems interesting. I´d like to know if it´s a game with proper balance (not op prems, P2W like WoT´s ammo, balance between classes) and, most importantly, if it´s fun to play . I have already searched in Google for those questions but most topics are a bit old and also it would be nice to listen to our wonderful Wows´ community :fish_cute_2:

Why not ask the WoWp community?

• Cool 1

Players
138 posts
2,918 battles
Just now, ColonelPete said:

Why not ask the WoWp community?

To be honest i didn´t even think about that because this forum is the only one I use. But actually I prefer hearing Wows player opinions since most of the ones that also play wowps will probably be more "casual" and have a non biased opinion. Most people in wowps forum are probably big fans and maybe their advices aren´t indicated for me, who just wanna be another casual player. 

Anyways if more people feel like this topic doesn´t belong in this forum I´ll ask somewhere else so everyone is happy ^^

Players
174 posts

Regarding planes it was always worse than Warthunder IMO.

After a major rework it looked still crap to me. And there have been lots of bots on your and enemy side to fill up random teams on a regular basis.

But haven't tried it for a year or so.

• Cool 1

Players
9,851 posts
11,562 battles

WoWp is kinda in state of drug induced coma since its failed launch, 2.0 game rework did some things right, some things wrong but game development goes slow. It still retains "premium" consumables/ammo which are purchasable for gold only, relic of ancient WoT times. No idea about "OP" premium aircraft though

Playerbase is VERY small, its not uncommon to play 1v1 at tier 10 with rest of the team being bots, which actually isn't that bad, as they don't shy away from action, though they lack common sense to group up, so often games gets one sided, due to bots on one team stay together over base/point of interest while other team comes one by one, with predictable consequences.

For arcade to the extreme flying game, it can be fun actually. For bit more realistic flying games, War Thunder Arcade Battles is unfortunately to go. Unfortunately, as WT economy model makes Wargaming saints in comparison

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this