Banhah

Looking for Brit/English speaking Clan

9 comments in this topic

[SBS]
[SBS]
Players
2 posts

UK based longtime mature player looking for an active relaxed clan. Bored playing on my own and want to get into clan battles and more.

[HMSR]
[HMSR]
Players
59 posts
7,741 battles

Hi mate, we’re a UK clan with a few EU guys thrown in the mix. Active in Clan Battles with two teams. I can get an invite sent this evening when I get in from work. PM me if you have any questions

[SBS]
Players
237 posts

Hi Banhah

We have a great clan that is very active with a number of multi cultural backgrounds including British (mainly), Swedish, Dutch, Swiss and Cuban/Spanish members (all English speaking) and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship. We use discord and in game chat and also have a Facebook page for comms . Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Edinburgh or HMS_BlackPud if you are interested in joining us.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png

Alpha Tester
178 posts
  •  

[BULL]

A_GIO_Rob

• Petty Officer
  •  
  • A_GIO_Rob
  • Alpha Tester
  •  
  • 169 posts
  • PCNA001.pngPCNB001.png

clan_logo_red-2-500x500.thumb.png.ebe5e39c0d040cb75bdaf3fd0fd61787.png

COME JOIN THE BULLDOGS FAMILY WE RUN 4 CLANS

If you have a good sense of humour and enjoy friendly banter in an adult setting, then Bulldogs would like to hear from you.

We are a large, active (24h) and mature (relatively) UK based clanS who regularly take part in organised TEAM battles. Although we all take our battles seriously enough to win them, we also like to have fun while doing it.

Minimum age 18

We are a multi-national clan, but a good understanding of English is important.

CLAN-COMMANDER

A_GIO_Rob

DEPUTY-COMMANDER

QUAZIE

JAKE016

DEL36

RECRUITMENT

MICKSTANEE

TERMINUS_ULTAR

TRIPHAZARD1985

Our Teamspeak address is: vs27.tserverhq.com:6022

Password: bulldogs

(We Also Run A Dedicated Discord Page For All The Latest News And Friendly Cha

DO IT NOW! Come Join The Bulldog Community

[OLEUM]
Players
59 posts
On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 7:28 AM, Banhah said:

UK based longtime mature player looking for an active relaxed clan. Bored playing on my own and want to get into clan battles and more.

Yo, meets our been. We are mature active and relaxed and are into clan battles and more.

Contact me to see if you could fit in our port.

Cheers, Guard.