You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MustangSally_

Put a ping/fps section in port

10 comments in this topic

Players
31 posts
5,897 battles

Can you PLEASE put a ping/fps section into the port screen so we can see our pings before queuing a battle. Maybe left side of the dobloons?

• Cool 2

[ENUF]
[ENUF]
Players
2,470 posts
23,343 battles

Won't happen. They don't want you to know that you have less fps in port than in a battle. The port screen would be cluttered too much.

You can test your ping with a quick training room or coop battle.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[SEN]
Players
795 posts
4 hours ago, MustangSally_ said:

Can you PLEASE put a ping/fps section into the port screen so we can see our pings before queuing a battle. Maybe left side of the dobloons?

Just install MSI Afterburner ( https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/msi-afterburner-beta-download.html

You will see ur ping, fps, and if u wish, cpu Cº, GPU Cº, etc, IRT.

[NWNC]
Players
86 posts
22,127 battles
On 3/13/2019 at 3:35 PM, MustangSally_ said:

Great idea! Who cares if the port screen get a litte cluttered. High ping when you play CV makes wrecks the game totally. You can`t do crap. 

Or perhaps a test function in the menu i.e "Test my ping". You shouldn´t have to install a 3:rd party software just to check the ping. In my opinion WG should provide this option for you especially as it´s crucial for the gameplay.

Players
8,092 posts
245 battles

Even if this is an old thread, i think this feature should be avaliable like it is with the steam overlay too be honest.

[KAKE]
Players
2,801 posts
6,795 battles

Erm. WG probably have server clusters in multiple locations all across Europe. And it's not as if the game can guess which specific instance server you'll connect to before it actually finds a game for you to join after pressing the battle button.

[NWNC]
Players
86 posts
22,127 battles
13 minutes ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

MSI Afterburner / or just Aislan mod.

WG should provide this option. 

I don´t want to install a 3:rd party software from MSI. I don´t run MSI hardware and don´t want their apps - period. 

[SEN]
Players
795 posts
18 minutes ago, Benedictus_de_Suede said:

WG should provide this option. 

I don´t want to install a 3:rd party software from MSI. I don´t run MSI hardware and don´t want their apps - period. 

I was FORCED to install that because WG do not bother with, so I am 100% with you.

[JRM]
Players
8,969 posts

Well tbh im pretty sure you have a ping tool in your os, whitch ever that is soo no need to install anything really?