Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
affie

Unable to sell The Great Gorgon camo, why?

4 comments in this topic

Question

[-SOG-]
Players
404 posts
8,593 battles

I received The Great Gorgon camouflage in a container last Halloween and thougth thay it could be nice when reaching T8 Shukaku (was at T6 atm). 

Now after CV rework I sold my CVs for free exp but it seems like I cannot sell this camouflage, it is not listed under Aircraft Carriers in the inventory where I got refund for my T6 and T4 carriers. I can find it along with the other camouflages but ut says "Cannot be sold", is this due to me getting in in a container or is ut because I never owned the Shukaku? Will I be able to get dubloons for it if i research the Shukaku before 0.8.2?

3 answers to this question

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
59 minutes ago, affie said:

The Great Gorgon

It would be auto-refunded with Shokaku.

You can’t refund it alone, can’t keep it while refunding Shokaku

Players
853 posts
907 battles

It is unfortunate that WoWS does not allow a player to remove from Inventory something they do not like and/or will never use.

I, too, dislike the ugly Halloween Camoes & I want to remove them.

If I never paid for them I could care less that I get nothing for 'selling' them. I will never use them.

So, WoWS, please let us have the option of removing anything from inventory labelled 'cannot be sold'.

• Cool 1

[BOBS3]
Players
1,008 posts
18,536 battles
8 hours ago, antean said:

It is unfortunate that WoWS does not allow a player to remove from Inventory something they do not like and/or will never use.

I, too, dislike the ugly Halloween Camoes & I want to remove them.

If I never paid for them I could care less that I get nothing for 'selling' them. I will never use them.

So, WoWS, please let us have the option of removing anything from inventory labelled 'cannot be sold'.

I agree with this wholeheartedly.

What about it @MrConway?

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this