Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MNR1978

CV rework!!!

15 comments in this topic

[OLEUM]
Players
258 posts
12,423 battles

In the past days I was very tolerant not to say or write anything
But my patience was overflowing, is there edited in the WG developing team!?
what they are doing in this game, unplayable since CVs rework, imbalanced Match maker, Stupid jet speed rocket and dive bombers, if WG want from us to stop playing this game just need to ask it! Why they are playing with peoples mind! edit, spotted all the time from the sky, there is no way to scape when playing Tier 8 DD against 2 Tier 10 CVs (MIDWAYs). I don't know where is the end point of this game, but with this idiotic changes sound will be not good.

so sorry to use rude words in my topic, but for GOD sake WG really and really deserve it.

Edited by floribe2000
edited insults
  • Cool 1

[OLEUM]
Players
258 posts
12,423 battles

yes what can i expect, with a none AA DD and what can you do in such a game?

[ROT8]
[ROT8]
Beta Tester
1,506 posts
9,987 battles

and!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! another cv thread starts

there is 4002749 threads started this week by people crying over cvs and probably just as many for people who want to make love to wg all night long just for changing cvs

everyone crying or loving and nobody hardly seems to remember we are still testing the damn things seeing as wg didn't want to test them properly in pts

Players
9,815 posts
11,484 battles
1 minute ago, MNR1978 said:

yes what can i expect, with a none AA DD what can you do in such a game?

Don't go solo yolo adventuring? Little has changed compared to battles pre rework with CV present, if anything DDs got lol aerial detection, so CV needs to literally stumble over you unless you pinpoint your location by, I dunno, capping base? Especially without AA cover

[OLEUM]
Players
258 posts
12,423 battles
4 minutes ago, Panocek said:

Don't go solo yolo adventuring? Little has changed compared to battles pre rework with CV present, if anything DDs got lol aerial detection, so CV needs to literally stumble over you unless you pinpoint your location by, I dunno, capping base? Especially without AA cover

you must be useful for your team, in most times you are alone, lonely DD can handle itself against CVs bombers exactly when you have short I smoke duration time in COSSACK

Players
9,815 posts
11,484 battles
1 minute ago, MNR1978 said:

you must be useful for your team, in most times you are alone, lonely DD can handle itself against CVs bombers exactly when you have short I smoke duration time in COSSACK

This is why you must change tactics. Do you yolo in HARD in battle chock full of radar cruisers too?

[OLEUM]
Players
258 posts
12,423 battles
3 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

did you win that? if not we all get to laugh at @Saiyko :Smile_teethhappy:

Yes, I did, I was kissing border all the time to reach enemy CV... with a huge number of insult words from my teammates, do you think that is a good or a great playing role!?

shot-19.03.12_21.01.08-0533.jpg

shot-19.03.12_21.01.17-0933.jpg

[OLEUM]
Players
258 posts
12,423 battles

Edited

Reason: Removed naming and shaming form post

Boris_MNE

• Funny 1

[CATS]
Players
26,057 posts
14,083 battles
38 minutes ago, MNR1978 said:

In the past days I was very tolerant not to say or write anything
But my patience was overflowing, is there some freak monkeys in the WG developing team!?
what they are doing in this game, unplayable since CVs rework, imbalanced Match maker, Stupid jet speed rocket and dive bombers, if WG want from us to stop playing this game just need to ask it! Why they are playing with peoples mind! freak development, spotted all the time from the sky, there is no way to scape when playing Tier 8 DD against 2 Tier 10 CVs (MIDWAYs). I don't know where is the end point of this game, but with this idiotic changes sound will be not good.

so sorry to use rude words in my topic, but for GOD sake WG really and really deserve it.

Get better...

That is how strong Tier X CV are at the moment:

image.thumb.png.5850e80e4ccaf52e7f62f593e2a8b07e.png

http://maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/ranking/20190309/eu_week/average_ship.html

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
13,769 posts
19,411 battles

@Saiyko was it a case of the enemy team being worse, throwing or the rest of your team being actually decent/good? Just curious how you won with such a handicap. :Smile_trollface:

Also inb4 chatban. Again. :Smile_hiding:

• Funny 1

[CN_]
Moderator, WoWs Wiki Team
1,997 posts
6,394 battles

Thread closed.

There are more than enough other threads to discuss the CV rework. You can express your criticism there but please watch your language and avoid insulting others.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2