You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Infiriel

A slight change to AA-Sector defense

10 comments in this topic

[POI--]
Players
483 posts
7,502 battles

Well hello there.

Can we please allow changing the priority AA sector with AA off?
It`d be nice to also allow changing the AA sector by clicking on left or right side of the compass.

Thanks in advance for all the hateful comments.

Love you :cap_haloween:

• Cool 14

Beta Tester
995 posts
15,746 battles

I dont bother reinforcing sectors, as i havent noticed any difference, but by doing so, waiting 10 seconds to switch as the CV goes from the blind side after striking is just a huge issue. DAA consumable is meanigless as well.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[SM0KE]
Players
5,439 posts
13,436 battles
58 minutes ago, Infiriel said:

Can we please allow changing the priority AA sector with AA off?

+1

I'm slightly embarrassed to admit that I only twigged over the weekend that this was an issue (I'd only been using the function when my AA was already on in the past up until then)...!

Even better yet would be to have two keys to toggle reinforcing - left side and right side - rather than having to Richard around with the damn pop-up whilst in mortal combat with the foe.

• Cool 2

[SHAFT]
Players
9,540 posts
8,852 battles

I think you can change that in the options... atleast i got told by my clanmates.

[WTFNO]
Players
562 posts
9,671 battles

Good idea.

Oh, and another small change: scrap that sector crap and bring back ctrl+click on a squadron for some dmg bonus :D

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[-TPF-]
Players
3,829 posts
15,769 battles

They could try removing the last Hotfix and the RN Cvs, which have broken the meta (again) over the last few days. We're back to ineffective AA as we were at launch.

• Funny 1

Players
1,133 posts
7,085 battles
5 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

I think you can change that in the options... atleast i got told by my clanmates.

reaally?

I've been cursing like a mad man because changing sector was activating my AA when i didn't want it in my DDs...

if there is an option to not do that i really feel stupid now

[TKBS]
[TKBS]
Alpha Tester
1,003 posts
10,810 battles

You can change it in the option, should be someting like " don't  activate secondaries/aa when priority targhet is selected". It's  very useful.

8 hours ago, AmiralPotato said:

Good idea.

Oh, and another small change: scrap that sector crap and bring back ctrl+click on a squadron for some dmg bonus :D

Nope, that was a good metod in the rts day, right now it would mean that you have always the best aa dps against any targhet

Players
3 posts
390 battles
On 3/11/2019 at 4:12 PM, Azalgor said:

I dont bother reinforcing sectors, as i havent noticed any difference, but by doing so, waiting 10 seconds to switch as the CV goes from the blind side after striking is just a huge issue. DAA consumable is meanigless as well.

Me either. On my main account (NA server) I don't bother with AA-related skill points, upgrades, or consumables, even on my high-tier cruisers. I find them to be better used elsewhere. Planes are merely a nuisance of no real consequence if one maneuvers effectively.