Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
woppy101

Upgrade graphics setting

10 comments in this topic

[KES]
Beta Tester
547 posts
8,755 battles

I’m sure I read somewhere that there is a way to adjust you graphics to higher settings giving more detail by adjusting something in the game files, but now I can’t find it can anyone give me a insite on how to do it?

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,862 posts
11,865 battles

There are high and ultra settings in the game setting menu (which is on the game launcher).

Players
144 posts
20,346 battles

No, OP means thats recent post where you can adjust the file. Can’t remeber but it was within the last fortnight.

[KES]
Beta Tester
547 posts
8,755 battles
13 minutes ago, The_Finnster said:

No, OP means thats recent post where you can adjust the file. Can’t remeber but it was within the last fortnight.

Yeah that’s the one I’m on about, I don’t know what they have changed but it seems that smoke is taking longer to render which is throwing off my shots, I have everything on max and my system is more than enough for this game 

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,862 posts
11,865 battles
4 hours ago, The_Finnster said:

Yes, I recall seeing that post but I could not find it again.

The one thing that put me off that was I wasn't sure what was in the download file.

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,405 posts
15,412 battles

Hi all,

13 hours ago, woppy101 said:

I’m sure I read somewhere that there is a way to adjust you graphics to higher settings giving more detail by adjusting something in the game files, but now I can’t find it can anyone give me a insite on how to do it?

This is part of Aslain's MODPack now - I re-posted the LOD thread there and he put it in his MODPack...

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 1

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,862 posts
11,865 battles
3 hours ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

This is part of Aslain's MODPack now - I re-posted the LOD thread there and he put it in his MODPack...

Thanks - I'll download the latest version then.

Sign in to follow this