You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
T0byJug

New Błyskawica camo

38 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,064 posts
19,584 battles

No one else has done it yet so i thought i would share... @Pecztery1337 Bloody well done mate.:Smile_honoring::Smile_honoring:.......... she looks beautiful...:Smile_medal:shot-19_03.11_17_13.10-0883.thumb.jpg.1693390de8d0f09f1040b639b989da15.jpgshot-19_03.11_17_13.46-0369.thumb.jpg.72fe7f6bfc226e5f685e4f1e3676c347.jpgshot-19_03.11_17_13.16-0086.thumb.jpg.21c19f47643686073a4aef7a8f399c99.jpgshot-19_03.11_17_13.54-0562.thumb.jpg.63d815e91aef78e4f9adf659209411d8.jpg 

shot-19.03.11_17.13.26-0348.jpg

• Cool 17

Beta Tester
1,649 posts
8,138 battles

Not that the previous camo was ugly either though. :cap_yes:

But I agree also a beautiful camo that I look forward to unlocking later in the month. (kind of slacking off with the Dailys)

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,064 posts
19,584 battles

LOL so exited to take her out i forgot i had reset my 19 point commander.. no skills set i died fast....

• Funny 2

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,064 posts
19,584 battles
6 minutes ago, elblancogringo said:

She looks good! A pity I'll have the camo, but not the ship :)

Just buy the ship she is nice and a real ship. Go to Poland and you can walk the decks.. I have WELL WORTH IT...

PS Polish girls are as hot as F'### :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,763 posts
5,290 battles

Very nice indeed.

Players
1,133 posts
7,085 battles
22 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

PS Polish girls are as hot as F'### :Smile_hiding:

My boss also told me that Poland was a nice place to go for vacation, for the girls... My god I'll start to believe it :cap_cool:

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,064 posts
19,584 battles
Just now, elblancogringo said:

My boss also told me that Poland was a nice place to go for vacation, for the girls... My god I'll start to believe it :cap_cool:

The north where this ship is is great amazing beaches and a lot of history

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,064 posts
19,584 battles
3 minutes ago, Procrastes said:

How does one go about to get hold of this camo? It's really striking!

complete 20 daily mission chains (there are 2 a day) this month

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
3,159 posts
3,608 battles
26 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

complete 20 daily mission chains (there are 2 a day) this month

Thanks, mate.

And that's it, I guess. There's no way I will be able to get that much free time during the coming weeks. Too bad. Best of luck to the rest of you! :Smile_great:

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,064 posts
19,584 battles
5 minutes ago, Procrastes said:

Thanks, mate.

And that's it, I guess. There's no way I will be able to get that much free time during the coming weeks. Too bad. Best of luck to the rest of you! :Smile_great:

you need 20 of a possible 64 mission chains completed.. you may have already done some if you played much i the last 11 days.. Check combat missions in game

Beta Tester
3,159 posts
3,608 battles
45 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

you need 20 of a possible 64 mission chains completed.. you may have already done some if you played much i the last 11 days.. Check combat missions in game

Thanks, I will!

And whether I get the camo or not, I'm very happy to see this kind of aesthetic initiative in the game, with player involvement even on a creative level. It's inspiring, to say the least!

[BODEM]
Players
750 posts
6,793 battles

A nice camo indeed, but it's a shame lots, if not most, people don't have any use for it. Why give a camo of a premium for free? O, sure, I know why. To make more money from people that actually want to use the camo. Would be better to have a camo for one of the tech ships as everyone can grind those. "But Fukushu, why [edited] about a free camo?" Cause exept for if anyone is going to buy the Blyska for me, I got more use for a anti detonation flag or one credit. I'm glad that those that own the ship got a cool new camo for their ship, but I'm getting nothing out of this month's Daily Hard Chain.

• Boring 1
  • Bad 2

[KOKOS]
Players
253 posts
5,148 battles

wait that's the reward for march's 20 mission thing?

oh ho... im 2 away.... and i have the blyska! <3 <3 <3

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,064 posts
19,584 battles
52 minutes ago, FukushuNL said:

A nice camo indeed, but it's a shame lots, if not most, people don't have any use for it. Why give a camo of a premium for free? O, sure, I know why. To make more money from people that actually want to use the camo. Would be better to have a camo for one of the tech ships as everyone can grind those. "But Fukushu, why [edited] about a free camo?" Cause exept for if anyone is going to buy the Blyska for me, I got more use for a anti detonation flag or one credit. I'm glad that those that own the ship got a cool new camo for their ship, but I'm getting nothing out of this month's Daily Hard Chain.

For F##k sake WG can never do a good thing for some people....

They had a competition to design a camo for a historical museum ship that is in game .....  They gave prizes to the finalists.

Instead of selling the camo  (and i would have paid the normal tier VII camo price for this) and thus monetizing the competition.

They give it away as a simple mission...

This is wargaming engaging the community and still people [edited]....... :Smile_facepalm::Smile_facepalm:

For the record i have well over 10+ tech tree ships with free prem Permo camo that we got for missions

Hatsuharu

Faragut

Dallas

New Mexico

Badyonney 

Gaede

Nuremberg 

Bayern

Icarus

Leander

Fushun

Normandie 

Just to name the tier VI and i have a number or Tier VIII as well and even some tier X.. And im not even counting the steam punk and halloween camos we have been given

EDIT

Just checked my invatery i have 35 free gifted camos that I got in missions or campaigns for Tech tree ships. + a number of others for Prem ships

• Cool 7

[TOXIC]
Players
4,664 posts
11,782 battles
2 hours ago, T0byJug said:

No one else has done it yet so i thought i would share... @Pecztery1337 Bloody well done mate.:Smile_honoring::Smile_honoring:.......... she looks beautiful...:Smile_medal:

It's a nice-looking camo (better than I expected from first screenshots) but I must say I have a problem with it. This is not shown on your screens but the camo is symmetrical. This is all nice and good for the eagle on Błyskawica's cheeks but there's a problem with the coat of arms on the funnel - when you look from one side, the eagle's head faces the wrong way. It's a tiny detail for sure, only really noticeable when you take your time to look at the pretty camo in port, but it still makes me sad :Smile_sad:

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,064 posts
19,584 battles
Just now, hellhound666 said:

got it also yesterday but im egoistic sob and decided not to show it anyone ...

LOL I just wanted to show people what they were working to wards and Credit the designer for a bloody good job.......

• Cool 1

[DREAD]
Players
655 posts

Got it, such a shame I do not own the ship. And it is a Premium, so I will (probably) never earn it.... :(

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,064 posts
19,584 battles
11 minutes ago, eliastion said:

It's a nice-looking camo (better than I expected from first screenshots) but I must say I have a problem with it. This is not shown on your screens but the camo is symmetrical. This is all nice and good for the eagle on Błyskawica's cheeks but there's a problem with the coat of arms on the funnel - when you look from one side, the eagle's head faces the wrong way. It's a tiny detail for sure, only really noticeable when you take your time to look at the pretty camo in port, but it still makes me sad :Smile_sad:

Well Spotted

The design would have only been submitted on one side... so I guess its a mistake

@MrConway Can this be fixed... shame to mess up a beautiful camo.. Its worth noting WG did not make the same mistake with the flag.....

[BODEM]
Players
750 posts
6,793 battles
2 hours ago, T0byJug said:

For F##k sake WG can never do a good thing for some people....

They had a competition to design a camo for a historical museum ship that is in game .....  They gave prizes to the finalists.

Instead of selling the camo  (and i would have paid the normal tier VII camo price for this) and thus monetizing the competition.

They give it away as a simple mission...

This is wargaming engaging the community and still people [edited]....... :Smile_facepalm::Smile_facepalm:

For the record i have well over 10+ tech tree ships with free prem Permo camo that we got for missions

Hatsuharu

Faragut

Dallas

New Mexico

Badyonney 

Gaede

Nuremberg 

Bayern

Icarus

Leander

Fushun

Normandie 

Just to name the tier VI and i have a number or Tier VIII as well and even some tier X.. And im not even counting the steam punk and halloween camos we have been given

EDIT

Just checked my invatery i have 35 free gifted camos that I got in missions or campaigns for Tech tree ships. + a number of others for Prem ships

What are you talking about? I think WG does a lot of cool things for a F2P game. I can't think of another F2P game that has this quality and free content. So please don't put words in my mouth, ok? 

That whole historic lesson about how the camo came to be is totally besides the point.  I just said that lots of people, including me, don't have any use of the camo. It's like getting a free steering wheel cover when you will never own a car. I can't even give the camo away to anyone that can't do the dailies but has a Blyska.

"They give it away as a simple mission...", "This is wargaming engaging the community"  Why not just give it for free to anyone who buys a Blyska or make it a personal mission wheneverone buys a Blyska? 

• Cool 1