Sign in to follow this  
RevelAndQuaff

Why are the British CV's excluded from Naval Battles

7 comments in this topic

Players
89 posts
16,362 battles

You've introduced British CV's into the game, however you can not play them to count towards the Naval Battles event.

Whats the rationale ? I see people with the T8 already.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,804 posts
Vor 6 Minuten, RevelAndQuaff sagte:

Whats the rationale ?

every available category can be done with silver tech tree ships, and atm the British CVs are some kind of premium ships

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles

RN CVs aren't released yet, you should be able to use them when 0.8.2 hits

[BHSFL]
Players
3,383 posts

I wonder about these CV are represented as some sort of premium now, but without a premium camo. I guess when the tech tree is relaesed they are back to normal tech tree ships ? Just like the UK DD were ? I haven't read that clearly in the update news concerning that but may have missed it.

Why on earth would you purchase many air supply chests - actually buying those ships - if they are not real - or remain - premiums ? Just for instant acces/no grind to get to them ?

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
56 minutes ago, Beastofwar said:

I wonder about these CV are represented as some sort of premium now, but without a premium camo. I guess when the tech tree is relaesed they are back to normal tech tree ships ? Just like the UK DD were ?

They are "early access" ships, not premiums. They don't get any credits multipliers or anything like that, they simply have research-based progression disabled & are allowed to freely use any captains of the nation without re-training.

And yes, just like previous early access lines they will become normal silver ships with the release of the line

[BHSFL]
Players
3,383 posts
38 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

They don't get any credits multipliers or anything like that,

I could swear they do, despite they obviously lack the premium camo.

The T6 Uk CV makes much, much more credits and XP then my US and IJN ones. In Operations you can see that very clear as conditions are similair and not as 'random" and in random matches. Ofc i have some idea of why that is....

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
Just now, Beastofwar said:

I could swear they do, despite they obviously lack the premium camo.

The T6 Uk CV makes much, much more credits and XP then my US and IJN ones.

Individual economy multipliers and possibly different target selection. To whom you do the damage matters a lot

Sign in to follow this