Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ApolloF117

Battleship accuracy nerf in 8.1?

14 comments in this topic

Players
230 posts
7,639 battles

Since a the last patch, the musashi and jean bart and even the république feels a bit off when it comes to accuracy, did something changed that wg forgot to tell or im the one who forgot how to aim in a day?

How are the others? are they feel the same or anyone noticed anything with the battleship gun accuracy?
shot-19_03.09_12_31.22-0763.thumb.jpg.472030909b32552dfe646450d76e2ee6.jpg

• Funny 1

[FABER]
[FABER]
Players
617 posts
6,307 battles

No BB has officially been changed, probably it’s only your confirmation bias.

• Boring 1

Players
230 posts
7,639 battles
3 minutes ago, Bics93 said:

No BB has officially been changed

this is the only thing what makes me worry, i have seen crap happen too many times in 8 years with shady stuff in the background.

Thats why im asking, that is only me that i feel like something got fucked with .... you know just because "officially" the patch note didn't said nothing about it, it didn't mean it doesn't got changed, wg we are talking about

Players
30 posts
Vor 8 Minuten, ApolloF117 sagte:

this is the only thing what makes me worry, i have seen crap happen too many times in 8 years with shady stuff in the background.

Thats why im asking, that is only me that i feel like something got fucked with .... you know just because "officially" the patch note didn't said nothing about it, it didn't mean it doesn't got changed, wg we are talking about

You can just datamine all sigma and dispersion values and see for yourself.

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
26,207 posts
14,119 battles
38 minutes ago, ApolloF117 said:

RNG is RNG. Streaks of bad luck happen.

• Cool 1

Players
1,647 posts
7,138 battles

12766-TinFoilHatForCats-Molly03_large.jp

Stealth nerf to promote the upcoming russian Battleship line with their Cruiser accuaracy on 12km and below?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5OJ6wHe30ZBC3eFB8nEY

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
598 posts

Considering the new line of cruisers, with almost BB guns, and excellent armour, it may be a good idea to make the accuracy of the BB’s better... especially since said cruisers have “pinpoint” accuracy

Having cruisers doing a BB’s job, but better, seem a bit off.

Then revert the torpedo damage back again, so the flooding does not feel so “teeth-less”... it’s almost better just choosing the gunboats over the torp boats now a days.

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
5,061 posts
8,562 battles
3 hours ago, Skurfa said:

especially since said cruisers have “pinpoint” accuracy

Shows how much you know about them & their accuracy :fish_palm:

• Funny 2

[TOXIC]
Players
4,657 posts
11,775 battles
3 hours ago, ApolloF117 said:

People actually mine for stats. Unofficial changes (usually bug-induced) would be quickly known by people with much stronger arguments than a couple battles where they felt like they missed more shells than they usually do.

Players
1,647 posts
7,138 battles
41 minutes ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

Is it Thursday O’Clock again...?

7uoyczqhdykd4.jpg

дава́й !

Players
1,133 posts
7,085 battles
6 hours ago, Skurfa said:

especially since said cruisers have “pinpoint” accuracy

Wait, did I get the drunk captain on my Kronshtadt?

Mine has a few issues when it comes to accuracy.

I guess I'm unlucky then, maybe he should become an alcoholics anonymous member.

• Funny 3

[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
2,775 posts
26,611 battles

What people don't realise is that amount of accuracy in game is limited. There was plenty at the start but as new and new lines are released all accuracy was spent and now WG is forced to take a bit here and bit there for every new lines. When French BBs were introduced a lot of their accuracy came from prevision ships and that is why from the last year there are many people that are noticed that Missouri accuracy suddenly becomes worse. Now that WG is adding Soviet BBs and especially considering that they need a lot more accuracy due their gimmick they are trimming accuracy from French BBs and premiums like Musashi and JB. So with every new line this will be more and more noticeable. But that is the way it is, and we can't do anything there. Best way to deal with it is to keep number of threads about this worsening of accuracy as low as possible and pretend that we don't know anything about it.   

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this